Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Ah, but I came Saaaaaaaaaaaaf again.
Where were you in Cumbria?
Old 06-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is here
Does it have to be secondhand Mick?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
Where were you in Cumbria?
1991 to 1996
Old 07-10-2016, 07:00 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
Does it have to be secondhand Mick?

Link dont work for me Pat. Not bothered new or 2nd hand Mate. 2nd hand for track would be good.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:41 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Try To view the link you have to Register or Login

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-10-2016, 11:17 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Wow. Top, top money. They have put 20-30 quid on everything.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
1991 to 1996
We almost overlapped: I lived in Cumbria from 1996 to 2009. I was in Kendal: where were you?
Old 07-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Need a wide, wide angle lens.
Has he still got it? Not seen it for about ten years. It took up so much space, he set it up next door.
All my stuff went on ebay......

That track was good though, nice way to use the empty apartment next doors terrace.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Link dont work for me Pat. Not bothered new or 2nd hand Mate. 2nd hand for track would be good.
Oops. Sorry about that. I see Maz has sorted the link.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:23 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
All my stuff went on ebay......

That track was good though, nice way to use the empty apartment next doors terrace.
That was a huge set up.

No probs Pat.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:25 PM
I'm watching you

I might go Peco on the track. I dont know much about the quality though.
Anyone know?

Old 10-10-2016, 06:28 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Does it come in pink?

Old 10-10-2016, 06:31 PM
I'm watching you

What, the track? I might take you up on that post address some time.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Nuclear Member

Quote:
I might go Peco on the track. I dont know much about the quality though.
Anyone know?
Not in N, but my previous layout used Peco OO track and I plan to use it for my next one. Will be going for Code 75 rather than 90.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:17 PM
I'm watching you

Cheers. Its a nightmare trying to buy. They dont send to Spain.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Nuclear Member

Rails of Sheffield and Kernow Model Rail Centre offer postage costs to the rest of the world, which I assume includes Spain.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Quote:
What, the track? I might take you up on that post address some time.
All you have to do is ask......and say "yes I am a girly and Scalectrix is for real boys"

Old 10-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I prefer the detail, but you cant cover the K's in the space.
In English please Michael.

As a guess are you suggesting a preference when purchasing model railway stuff for length of track over the level of detail on your rolling stock?
Old 10-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cheers. Its a nightmare trying to buy. They dont send to Spain.
Me and H will be in Gib for a few hours sometime in November if you want us to bring some of this stuff over & arrange a meet up?
Old 10-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
We almost overlapped: I lived in Cumbria from 1996 to 2009. I was in Kendal: where were you?
Carlisle, though lived near Brampton (on A69).