Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-10-2016, 06:33 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
***speechless***

(my old man did some plastering for Graham Farish back in the day, reckoned he was a proper miserable so-and-so)
He needs to look at his distribution set up, I know that.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 18-10-2016, 10:39 AM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As a boy, l sold my O gauge trains to my headmaster 'for his son'. The boy went on to become the royal families obstetrician. I like to think my trains going in and out of tunnels helped produce the Royal babies in some small way.
Old 25-10-2016, 04:48 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh no! (that's not a gauge but an exclamation).

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-10-2016, 06:08 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Oh no! (that's not a gauge but an exclamation).

Was just about to post that link. Another downside of the Brexit vote.
Old 28-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
I'm sure that's a contributing factor but you should also be aware the Chinese are paying themselves more, the average minimum wage is prolly already close to 2. It may not be that many more years before their competitive edge fades.
Old 28-10-2016, 09:42 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
Another step on the path o encouraging manufacturers to move production back to the UK, thus enhancing our manufacturing output. What's not to like ?
Old 28-10-2016, 11:33 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Just got back to Spain, after my drive from Bilbao. Thanks two my two mates driving me about in London.
Thanks to NTE and PS2, who also traveled back with me. I am now 900 plus quid poorer and well chuffed with some N gauge.

Old 28-10-2016, 01:13 PM

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Just got back to Spain, after my drive from Bilbao. Thanks two my two mates driving me about in London.
Thanks to NTE and PS2, who also traveled back with me. I am now 900 plus quid poorer and well chuffed with some N gauge.
I thought you were buying diesels?
More of a chug than a chuff.
Old 28-10-2016, 01:19 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
I thought you were buying diesels?
More of a chug than a chuff.
Very poor. I must rep you.

Old 28-10-2016, 01:33 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am now 900 plus quid poorer and well chuffed with some N gauge.
That must be a lot of N gauge. This thread is now meaningless without pictures.

Oh, good grief ... how I have changed ...
Old 28-10-2016, 02:17 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post

You have always been the same Tricky Dickie. Being a little more honest as you grow older. A good thing I feel.

I will sort some pics out in time. Its all diesel/electic. I dont do steam.

Old 28-10-2016, 03:09 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:

Its not that much N gauge, by the way. Ask Neil. Ask PS2(Eric).

Old 28-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:

Got another train and more track, went digital as well. Cries out for an engine shed and station. That'll be next week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161028_122428.jpg (1.06 MB, 46 views)
Old 29-10-2016, 05:11 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maidstoned sniffs sadly as he realises that he missed out on a road trip.........

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 29-10-2016, 07:10 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Definitely need some pics.

I have a plan-that-will-never-happen to build an OO scale garden railway.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 29-10-2016, 07:31 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Definitely need some pics.

I have a plan-that-will-never-happen to build an OO scale garden railway.
Go for it.
Old 29-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Bunch of girls

Old 29-10-2016, 08:25 AM
Failed lorry driver.

This was a series Discovery did years ago, its full of girls too.

Old 29-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Or there's this......To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 29-10-2016, 08:30 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Blimey, didn't realise he died quite recently