Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-10-2016, 02:11 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Got another train and more track, went digital as well. Cries out for an engine shed and station. That'll be next week.
You have unused track - that is surely fineable ?

I see you've been moved out to the summerhouse ...

Last edited by Richard; 31-10-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Old 29-10-2016, 02:12 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
You have always been the same Tricky Dickie. Being a little more honest as you grow older. A good thing I feel.

I will sort some pics out in time. Its all diesel/electic. I dont do steam.
This thread is therapeutic. Thank you.
Old 29-10-2016, 02:17 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Go for it.
Lack of time, money and competence. Though if I win the premium bonds and make this career break permanent then I will

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 29-10-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Definitely need some pics.

I have a plan-that-will-never-happen to build an OO scale garden railway.
Similar to my never-will-happen outbuilding project. I look forward to swapping never-did-happen stories with you in the future.
Old 29-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 29-10-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Maidstoned sniffs sadly as he realises that he missed out on a road trip.........
In my new/ second hand L200.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
You have used track - that is surely fineable ?

I see you've been moved out to the summerhouse ...
No that's the conny, summerhouse too cold just now, having some work done on the house so garage and bedrooms full of stuff. I do have my eye on one of the bedrooms when the work is done. Does give me a bit of time to work on my story to convince Mrs Skint though.

Off to a model railway exhibition tomorrow, taking Mrs Skint for conditioning.
Old 30-10-2016, 12:37 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Its not that much N gauge, by the way. Ask Neil. Ask PS2(Eric).
Indeed it was less than I thought that amount of dosh could buy, however, the image of these tiny loco's in Mick's shovel-like paws will keep me amused for weeks.

Can't wait for the pics and always happy to pop over help with the scenery building
Old 30-10-2016, 01:53 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Indeed it was less than I thought that amount of dosh could buy,

Can't wait for the pics and always happy to pop over help with the scenery building
I had thought about that. Got some malts knocking about too.

Old 30-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Indeed it was less than I thought that amount of dosh could buy, however, the image of these tiny loco's in Mick's shovel-like paws will keep me amused for weeks.

Thanks for filling me in last night (ooer missus) and I can't wait for the full car story from Mickus.
Old 30-10-2016, 06:30 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:

They dont look as small as my knob does in my hands. The trains have more detail too.

Old 30-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
And they'll still work when you're 80.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-10-2016, 11:15 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
And they'll still work when you're 80.
Quite.

Old 31-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
In my new/ second hand L200.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:00 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Bacon too.

Old 09-11-2016, 07:28 PM
I'm watching you

Started to work the track out. Using a 2.4 x 1.2 metre board to start with. Going to hang it from the ceiling in my bodega. Need my reading glasses to connect the track. old bastard, that I am.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Started to work the track out. Using a 2.4 x 1.2 metre board to start with. Going to hang it from the ceiling in my bodega. Need my reading glasses to connect the track. old bastard, that I am.
Pictures biggus, pictures.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bacon too.
I have bacon.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:11 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Pictures biggus, pictures.
On the way.

Old 17-03-2017, 05:40 PM
I'm watching you

Been busy of late, so slow progress. I dont know how to load pics from my phone to my kindle.

What I have gone for is one up and one down line/lines. Within I building an oil depot, two points leading too. Three loco sheds using four points too. One small indutrial estate using three points. One carriage section using five points. I am doing a scrapyard, that I am waiting on bits. Neil has sent three more boxes two days ago, bless him. Its costing, but its fun. The board is 2.7metres by 1.20metres.
Neil said to me when I started. You wait mate. You will finish then want to build a new one.

Will whats app pics to somebody that can upload them for me. Pm whats app number. I will send them to Pete in case he can.