Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He didnít. They are both ex Lille players
They are the top two on the list of people he is following and I think that means they're the most recent ones he has followed. At least, it works that way on my own twitter account.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Every window twats here are calling for us to pay as much as possible for everyone.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:44 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikie Punisher View Post
Everton, page 10.
spent too much.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:46 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
They are the top two on the list of people he is following and I think that means they're the most recent ones he has followed. At least, it works that way on my own twitter account.
Not a twitter guru but Iím sure they are top because you follow them too
Old 04-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
Crystal Palace Told to Increase Offer in Pursuit of Lille Defender Ibrahim Amadou.
The difference between their asking price and our offer is 4 million Euros. Lille need the money, will they settle for 2 million more?
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not a twitter guru but Iím sure they are top because you follow them too
Yes - I think you are right. Never mind then!

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
The difference between their asking price and our offer is 4 million Euros. Lille need the money, will they settle for 2 million more?
Rumours are wba are matching their valuation
Old 04-01-2018, 07:52 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gazumped again!
Old 04-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Rumours are wba are matching their valuation
English or French rumours?

I've only been reading the usual French sources.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:13 PM

Lewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can't see how West Brom would be in for him. They struggle for goals and have been without Matty Phillips, Chadli and James Morrison for most of the season - Plus, Pardew has already said their main priority is getting a striker in.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Mr Wrong

Great Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I get the impression his agent is doing his job in the press as they try and squeeze another 2 million out of us...
Old 04-01-2018, 08:16 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Is a cb really a priority?
Old 04-01-2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
English or French rumours?

I've only been reading the usual French sources.
Think it started with talkshite
Old 04-01-2018, 08:22 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Second only to a striker, yes! Massive
Old 04-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Golden Oldie

Quote:
Think it started with talkshite
Thanks, I've seen it now. Another source says Southampton are interested.

I'd say we were the favourites but we never seem able to clinch a deal without days of agonising over points of detail.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:26 PM

CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC247 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewarse View Post
I can't see how West Brom would be in for him. They struggle for goals and have been without Matty Phillips, Chadli and James Morrison for most of the season - Plus, Pardew has already said their main priority is getting a striker in.
WBA are replacing Jonny Evans I would guess
Old 04-01-2018, 08:27 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
It's a priority but not the priority. We could just about afford to lose another CB as we do have a couple of admittedly less preferential players who could step in. We could even lose a GK without it being a tragedy if it stopped there.

But who replaces Benteke if he is injured? Who creates goals without Wilf?

Get those two deficiencies sorted Palace before spunking £18M on a CB.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:28 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
It's a priority but not the priority. We could just about afford to lose another CB as we do have a couple of admittedly less preferential players who could step in. We could even lose a GK without it being a tragedy if it stopped there.

But who replaces Benteke if he is injured? Who creates goals without Wilf?

Get those two deficiencies sorted Palace before spunking £18M on a CB.
Exactly my thinking, a lot to spend on for me not a major priority area
Old 04-01-2018, 08:38 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
WBA are replacing Jonny Evans I would guess
That's ok would prefer jonny Evans
Old 04-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Maybe we are at the stage of haggling about the add-ons.
We've been here before.
Do you really think that is true?
Closed Thread