Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 12:12 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
So is he good?
Old 04-01-2018, 12:20 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
So is he good?
A new low

Old 04-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post
'Ama-dou-do-do, plays for the famous Red & Blue'
and this is exactly what I was talking about

abysmal. cannot be allowed to happen
Old 04-01-2018, 12:34 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
A love that we came to know...Amadou

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 04-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
John Bostock maybe moving from Lens to Angers if anyone's interested
Is that good Angers management?
Old 04-01-2018, 01:06 PM

hulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post

Personal fav. Been waiting to sing a players name to this tune for years. We must get this one over the line.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:11 PM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Set to 'Heartbreaker' by the Stones:
Do
Amadou-do-do, do
Amadou-do-do, do
Amadou-do-do, DOOOO!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2018, 01:13 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I think we can do something with the Scooby Doo soundtrack.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I think we can do something with the Scooby Doo soundtrack.
Cue - SP announces that he's never heard of Amadou, and has no interest in "expensive signings" in the January window.

When the fans start making up ditties based on nothing but one or two rumours, you know it won't go anywhere.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Cue - SP announces that he's never heard of Amadou, and has no interest in "expensive signings" in the January window.

When the fans start making up ditties based on nothing but one or two rumours, you know it won't go anywhere.
Deary me, I wasn't serious.

Edit - I've just thought, I hope nobody takes the song on the Luka thread that I wrote using the theme of the 'Puff the Magic Dragon' seriously as well .

Last edited by Nostrils; 04-01-2018 at 01:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:46 PM

PremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post

I wanted to do this with Mamadou. Amadou would work even better
Old 04-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
The thought of writing him off and letting him go like this irks me a lot. He's class and just bust a gut in 3 games in 6 days, 60-75mins or not.

There's such little fuss I do wonder if he's already talked to the club earnestly about a return to France hence no contract offer and the quiet acquisition of a replacement.

I never jumped on the bandwagon of accusing him of underperforming, he was always class, but now the whole team is playing better around him and it shows off his quality. Legend, love the guy.
So do I but maybe he wants a 2 year deal which is too much of a risk with his wages....
Old 04-01-2018, 02:16 PM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Deary me, I wasn't serious.

Edit - I've just thought, I hope nobody takes the song on the Luka thread that I wrote using the theme of the 'Puff the Magic Dragon' seriously as well .
Old 04-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
and this is exactly what I was talking about

abysmal. cannot be allowed to happen

I would rather ABBA's Waterloo

"Amadou,
Signed for the red and blue of Par-is
Amadou,
Realised he'd turned up at Pal-ace"

"Oh how could he ever refuse, we sing like we win when we loooooooose"

Don't worry, I'm not serious.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:38 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
We actually have (as at today) 24 registered over age players (assuming Williams' loan hasn't been terminated at Sunderland, which I don't think it has) plus TFM, RLC and Reidewald in the squad as underage.

However - of the 24.....

Dann & Puncheon out for the season
Wickham maybe back Jan/Feb
Ladapo & Mutch miles from the match day squad
Kai Kai, Lee & Delaney very much fringe

So in reality, we have 16 over age players really available other than some makeweights & Wickham when fit, plus 3 younger players

January isn't the time for massive numbers of players to come in, but the next two windows should see some major squad changes and additions - hopefully all overseen by Hodgson.
That’s the key Roy overseeing things.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Crystal Palace Told to Increase Offer in Pursuit of Lille Defender Ibrahim Amadou.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:40 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
Crystal Palace Told to Increase Offer in Pursuit of Lille Defender Ibrahim Amadou.

Offer them Jordan Mutch, maybe they have never heard of him
Old 04-01-2018, 05:55 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Only 6' which seems a bit short for a CB but no idea TBH.
Like you I prefer them taller. All ours are 6' 2" plus.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 04-01-2018, 06:01 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
Same worried me plus is he a cb or a holding mid seems similar to reidewald situation would prefer a 6 5 ugly c half not to worried about his passing as long as he can defend and maybe chip in with a few heAded goals.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:02 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
He’s a a defensive mid.. who is a capable centre back. 6ft is fine.
Closed Thread