Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-02-2015, 07:32 PM
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It is also being streamed live (legally) in the USA on the web via FOX Soccer 2Go.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

They are currently doing a free 7 day trial. You of course need to remember to cancel before your credit card is charged!
Old 13-02-2015, 07:45 PM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Excellent. Thanks!!!
Old 14-02-2015, 02:46 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
God help us if NBC don't win the Prem contract when it comes up for renegotiation.
NBC have proved that football is popular enough to live on advertising revenue alone and this weekend FOX have the opportunity to cash in on that popularity and do a proper job of showing football in the States (a la NBC) and what do they end up doing? Other than the WBA Sham game (on Fox Sport 1) all the other games are on premium channels. Prats.
Old 14-02-2015, 02:59 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
NBC have been brilliant for us ex-pats.... right down to showing games on the Network channel.

I do wonder about how successful it has been for them though?

Out here they cut into kids cartoon time... not sure if the EPL can compete with that.

If they can use the unused blank channels for game at a small cost I really hope they can continue to do so.
Old 14-02-2015, 03:39 AM

intheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
NBC have been brilliant for us ex-pats.... right down to showing games on the Network channel.

I do wonder about how successful it has been for them though?

Out here they cut into kids cartoon time... not sure if the EPL can compete with that.

If they can use the unused blank channels for game at a small cost I really hope they can continue to do so.
I know they are pleased the ratings of the main match on NBCSN.

For the games on NBC Extra Time I have no idea. I'm still surprised those aren't part of some pay per view package but i'm not complaining. In what other countries can you get every game on TV in HD?
If anyone lives in the Ft. Worth area, there is a new soccer bar Upper90 at Magnolia and College this is open every day at 7am. Pretty small, full of HDTVs. I'll be there tomorrow. If one or two more Palace fans start showing up we probably can get sound for the PL games in the bar as well as the there aren't that many people there. Most I've seen rooting for any team is 5.
Old 14-02-2015, 03:46 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
I tried to look up the NBC football coverage ratings v other sports and failed...

Last edited by CT_Palace; 14-02-2015 at 04:23 AM.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:01 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
I think I read somewhere the ratings were higher than Ice hockey and even basketball.
that bodes well for the future.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:24 AM
Ex-Connecticut

Note my edited post!
I didnt want to post something speculative without trying to back it up.
Old 14-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Not 100% sure but I think the game is available on foxsports.com with your tv provider sign in.
Old 14-02-2015, 03:55 PM
The Spiky One

I'm currently watching Blackburn v Stoke on the Spanish Fox Channel... Palace are supposed to be up next.

I do not have access to the English speaking Fox Sports though.
Old 14-02-2015, 03:58 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I'm currently watching Blackburn v Stoke on the Spanish Fox Channel... Palace are supposed to be up next.

I do not have access to the English speaking Fox Sports though.
Supposedly also on fox sports deportes.
Old 14-02-2015, 03:59 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Not 100% sure but I think the game is available on foxsports.com with your tv provider sign in.
Boy - could they have more adverts and pop ups on one site!

Hard to see the woods from the trees there.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:01 PM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheusa View Post
I know they are pleased the ratings of the main match on NBCSN.

For the games on NBC Extra Time I have no idea. I'm still surprised those aren't part of some pay per view package but i'm not complaining. In what other countries can you get every game on TV in HD?
If anyone lives in the Ft. Worth area, there is a new soccer bar Upper90 at Magnolia and College this is open every day at 7am. Pretty small, full of HDTVs. I'll be there tomorrow. If one or two more Palace fans start showing up we probably can get sound for the PL games in the bar as well as the there aren't that many people there. Most I've seen rooting for any team is 5.
Dang man had no idea! Watching at home with a couple Liverpool supporting co-workers but will try to get out there for Arsenal next weekend. Edit: the website does say it opens at 11am on the weekend which could be problematic for an earlier kick-off.

Last edited by TeamSlack; 14-02-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSlack View Post
Dang man had no idea! Watching at home with a couple Liverpool supporting co-workers but will try to get out there for Arsenal next weekend. Edit: the website does say it opens at 11am on the weekend which could be problematic for an earlier kick-off.
Why on earth would a "soccer bar" not be open for the standard EPL/Serie A/LFP kick off time?
Old 14-02-2015, 04:19 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Well I got into it and can access the Blackburn game. Again it is in Spanish... I'm hoping I can do the same on my TV. It does look like the Palace game will be in English though.

We will see.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:23 PM

whitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwhitey52white@a sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
On a slightly different note ( and sorry if this has already been posted) those of you in UK might enjoy BBC 4 22.00 tonight with a documentary on the Dave Clark Five. Anyone of my generation will never forget 1964-5 season when the song first hit the charts and the kids at the front kicked/ beat the advertising boards: And I'm feeling, THUMP THUMP, Glad All Over, yes I'm etc etc
Old 14-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapcontractor View Post
It is also being streamed live (legally) in the USA on the web via FOX Soccer 2Go.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

They are currently doing a free 7 day trial. You of course need to remember to cancel before your credit card is charged!
Yeah, I am seeing it on the EPG here in Jamaica
Old 14-02-2015, 06:31 PM
The Spiky One

Enjoying watching it in Spanish... commentary is just that... commentary, and all the little antidotes I don't understand.

One of the guys sounds like a Spanish Eddie Waring... I could imagining saying "op and under"!
Old 14-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I downloaded the fox sports go app and its on there.
Old 14-02-2015, 09:14 PM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas View Post
Why on earth would a "soccer bar" not be open for the standard EPL/Serie A/LFP kick off time?
I'm guessing the hours on the site are incorrect as the place hasn't been around long. intheusa...you've been there for a 9am start on the weekend? Love that the Tex-Mex from next door is delivered to you at the bar. Great combo!