Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-04-2019, 05:51 PM

Del Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
George & Dragon is the most reliable for footie (as in they understand about the time difference and open up super early). With the NBC coverage we have now, I haven't had to venture out of my house for many a years to watch a game on TV.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:53 PM

Del Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sometimes those Adobe Flash upgrades say - do you want to upgrade just this one time - sort of odd.
I need a new computer anyway...it's getting on 10 now!
Old 16-04-2019, 02:10 AM

PalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
what's the fun in not venturing out. my dog and neighbors sure do enjoy me not screaming between 4-10am PT.

soon to have a webpage for non social mediaites!
Old 03-05-2019, 03:24 PM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I see the Cardiff game is on NBC Ch.4 at 12.30pm EST on Sat.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
I see the Cardiff game is on NBC Ch.4 at 12.30pm EST on Sat.
They usually also stream it on the nbcsports app
Old 11-05-2019, 06:26 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
All looks a bit confusing for Sunday. It is not very clear (to me) what is on where, in fact they have listed 3 games all on NBC at the same time, and nothing listed for Gold? Hopeful it will all be clearer on the day.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:48 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
OK, it looks like it is only going to be online on NBCSports.com.

In their words, it is being shown on "Digital". Or not on any TV channel like most other games.

I think this game is going to be the red haired step child tomorrow!
Old 11-05-2019, 06:56 PM

Yes it is confusing
Listed here on NBC local sports - which I assume on my system is NBC sports Northwest but that channel is indicating something decidedly not football like.
I’ll have to keep checking right up till KO.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:45 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Martian View Post
Yes it is confusing
Listed here on NBC local sports - which I assume on my system is NBC sports Northwest but that channel is indicating something decidedly not football like.
I’ll have to keep checking right up till KO.
I don't understand why the Americans call "football" something that no more resembles football than cottage cheese does shite.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:53 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
I don't understand why the Americans call "football" something that no more resembles football than cottage cheese does shite.
Que?
Old 12-05-2019, 12:27 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
I think we are over all that now. Aren't we? It's all rather tired. I think they say some things different to us?
Old 12-05-2019, 01:04 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
All looks a bit confusing for Sunday. It is not very clear (to me) what is on where, in fact they have listed 3 games all on NBC at the same time, and nothing listed for Gold? Hopeful it will all be clearer on the day.
Gold doesn't exist as such, it is all under the nbcsports app and we are one of the games on there.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:22 AM
The Spiky One

USA TV Coverage

Yep, I think we will get to it OK on there. A lot of the games in TV on obscure channels, but not Palace.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:38 AM
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yes it is a bit confusing. I believe it is only going to be available via streaming online or via the NBC Sports app. You do not need a NBC Gold subscription to watch but will still need an NBC sports subscription as part of your regular TV package.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:54 AM
The Spiky One

Yep, I watched The Cardiff game last week on my phone in a hotel that way.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:33 AM
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yep, I watched The Cardiff game last week on my phone in a hotel that way.
Yes you can watch it via the app on the phone. We have 3 Roku devices and stream it to the TVs.
Old 28-06-2019, 02:27 PM
meatball of a h••••er

Looks like NBC are spitting the NBC Gold Premier League streaming into 2 versions for the upcoming season. There is going to be a standard Matchday Pass (just live games) for $39.99 and a Premier League Pass for $64.99.

The Premier League Pass will have some additional content compared to what was available last season including all games on demand and shows from Sky Sports. However in reality it is a price increase from $49.99 to $64.99 . $5 off if you are an existing subscriber and you auto renew!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-06-2019, 03:15 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapcontractor View Post
Looks like NBC are spitting the NBC Gold Premier League streaming into 2 versions for the upcoming season. There is going to be a standard Matchday Pass (just live games) for $39.99 and a Premier League Pass for $64.99.

The Premier League Pass will have some additional content compared to what was available last season including all games on demand and shows from Sky Sports. However in reality it is a price increase from $49.99 to $64.99 . $5 off if you are an existing subscriber and you auto renew!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I was about to post the same.

I'm trying to understand the Matchday Pass thing. If it is just ALL the matches live, either in line or on TV, I might just go for that, as that is all I watch. It the extra stuff is just "fluff" I'm not sure I'll be watching any of that.

Off to read the fine print...
Old 28-06-2019, 03:18 PM
The Spiky One

Also, can we assume that the fact they are upping the price (sort of) is an indicator that this is pretty popular?

Or the opposite, and they are trying to get the required pot of money out of less people?
Old 28-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
They paid a boat load of cash for the Premier rights, when was it, 5 years ago? Now they have built up an audience they need to start recouping that outlay.