Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 27-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Yes I do but we are getting overpowered in midfield he's not big enough or dominant enough to be part of the middle two ... He doesn't have Yohan Cabaye's extraordinary reading of passing patterns and that intelligence and intuition was one of the special things that put Yohan on a higher level.
I'm a massive fan of Jimmy Mc and its football generally rather than any Palace fan who underestimates him.
But he will drop to a substitute role and I will get excited hoping for a goal from him when he does come on late during games.
I have to agree. It's not that he's playing badly, he just can't play that role.
I think he could still start as one of the wide midfielders, but the two midfielders on the bench deserve a chance, now.
Old 27-08-2018, 04:55 PM

Dogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Yes I do but we are getting overpowered in midfield he's not big enough or dominant enough to be part of the middle two ... He doesn't have Yohan Cabaye's extraordinary reading of passing patterns and that intelligence and intuition was one of the special things that put Yohan on a higher level.
I'm a massive fan of Jimmy Mc and its football generally rather than any Palace fan who underestimates him.
But he will drop to a substitute role and I will get excited hoping for a goal from him when he does come on late during games.
I agree but not big enough is not the reason as we buy a super featherweight German ? We all love Jimmy he is a massive player for us even if as you say that should be from the bench and eventually on occasion . To progress as a team looking up we need to upgrade players , that's no disrespect to what they have given us but to keep the same players year on year means we stand still and standing still means others overtake us .
Old 27-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
According to the Standard, McArthur has played the first three games with a back problem - which makes RH's reluctance to use Meyer and Kouyate even more baffling.
Old 27-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogburger View Post
I agree but not big enough is not the reason as we buy a super featherweight German ? We all love Jimmy he is a massive player for us even if as you say that should be from the bench and eventually on occasion . To progress as a team looking up we need to upgrade players , that's no disrespect to what they have given us but to keep the same players year on year means we stand still and standing still means others overtake us .
It is possibly a reason we bought Kouyate.
Old 27-08-2018, 07:53 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
According to the Standard, McArthur has played the first three games with a back problem - which makes RH's reluctance to use Meyer and Kouyate even more baffling.
Fair play to Jimmy though, has performed very admirably despite that problem.
Old 27-08-2018, 09:40 PM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Macca has also asked not to be selected for the next Scotland squad so he can rest it.
Old 28-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Proved my point exactly , soo underrated by soo many Palace fans .
imo he is kinda overrated. Rather have a Cabaye type in there next to Luka
Old 28-08-2018, 06:20 PM

Mr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr_Gristle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think Macca continues to be the heartbeat of the team - not necessarily it's best player, but a key one. How many games for us is he up to now?

Still, he should have scored on Sunday.
Old 28-08-2018, 06:22 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Gristle View Post
I think Macca continues to be the heartbeat of the team - not necessarily it's best player, but a key one. How many games for us is he up to now?

Still, he should have scored on Sunday.
I love macca, one of my favourite players, but he canít play in a midfield 2.
Old 30-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
I think we are missing YC. Hopefully Max fills the void quickly
Old 30-08-2018, 02:16 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Our most underrated player since Aki.
Old 30-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Our most underrated player since Aki.
Who underrated Aki? (Aki was great, but if anything he was overrated because of his character, newspaper column etc.)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 30-08-2018, 02:20 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
The back injury could be reason enough to drop him for now and start max. RH waiting for increase fitness levels of max and CK could be why he hasn't started them. That and RHs being over loyal to players
Old 31-08-2018, 01:51 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
if we go to a midfield 3 it's Meyer, Luka and one of him or Kouyate imo
Old 17-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
New deal for Macca

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-09-2018, 11:26 AM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Good stuff. Extension to 2021.

eagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brilliant news, up there with my favourite players since promotion. Does so much important work in both sides of the game
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Excellent news, underrated by many and has been a key player for since he signed!
Old 17-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
New deal for Macca

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-09-2018, 11:47 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I bloody love Jimmy Mac

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo