Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-11-2020, 10:13 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Brook's in great shape. Might be closer than some people are assuming.

Last edited by Tomo; 14-11-2020 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 14-11-2020, 10:14 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Brook's in great shape. Might be closer than some people are assuming.
Yeah. Looked unbelievable.

Crawford seemed a bit underprepared heading him in an interview a couple of days ago.

Edit: managed to put the wrong name in!
Old 15-11-2020, 06:13 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Gutting for Brook, he started the fight well and all. Caught with a good punch which finished the fight off.

Hopefully he finally gets the fight with Khan sewn up.

Saying that, wasn’t over impressed with Crawford however.

Clinton Morrison
Old 15-11-2020, 07:26 AM

Malaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You dont have to be impressed by Crawford,he did what champions do.
I like Kell Brook but there are are levels and it wasn't to be.
Khan wont fight him unless it's stupid money.
Anyway I hope KBs ok
Old 15-11-2020, 07:59 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaga Eagle View Post
You dont have to be impressed by Crawford,he did what champions do.
I like Kell Brook but there are are levels and it wasn't to be.
Khan wont fight him unless it's stupid money.
Anyway I hope KBs ok
Can't dispute that, but I still think Pacman would break Crawford's record however. Probably won't happen though.

Clinton Morrison
Old 15-11-2020, 10:42 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Can't dispute that, but I still think Pacman would break Crawford's record however. Probably won't happen though.
10 years ago maybe. No chance now.

Brook did ok but he should have seen that punch coming. Time to hang up the gloves.
If you think it's pleasant
To shoot a pheasant
Then I think that makes you a...
Old 15-11-2020, 01:52 PM

Quote:
10 years ago maybe. No chance now.

Brook did ok but he should have seen that punch coming. Time to hang up the gloves.
Well see. Pac-Man still has it in him as he showed against Thurman.

Harsh on Brook to suggest its time to hang up the gloves, he was still showing some good work prior to the KO against arguably the best at that weight. Its just difficult where he plucks his fights now without Hearn.

Clinton Morrison
Old 15-11-2020, 02:16 PM

churley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not an elite fighter, did brilliantly to beat Porter away from home but following that up with defeats to GGG and then Spence finished him at that level.

Fight Khan, get a good pay day and bow out with marbles still in tact is my hope for him.
Old 15-11-2020, 05:36 PM

Malaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
Not an elite fighter, did brilliantly to beat Porter away from home but following that up with defeats to GGG and then Spence finished him at that level.

Fight Khan, get a good pay day and bow out with marbles still in tact is my hope for him.
Yes indeed,I think he deserves to fight Khan but has Khan got the bottle anymore?
Old 17-11-2020, 08:45 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well see. Pac-Man still has it in him as he showed against Thurman.

Harsh on Brook to suggest its time to hang up the gloves, he was still showing some good work prior to the KO against arguably the best at that weight. Its just difficult where he plucks his fights now without Hearn.
That was a roll back the years performance after looking shot against Horn. He'll be 2 years older vs Crawford. Can't see it even being competitive.
To shoot a pheasant
Old 17-11-2020, 08:48 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post

That would be nice. I worry Brook won't see the punches coming.
To shoot a pheasant
Old 18-11-2020, 06:26 AM

Callum Smith V Canelo confirmed for December 19th. Really looking forward to that, I think the yanks and Mexicans may crop a surprise with Smith, a good matchup.

Clinton Morrison
Old 18-11-2020, 09:03 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Callum Smith V Canelo confirmed for December 19th. Really looking forward to that, I think the yanks and Mexicans may crop a surprise with Smith, a good matchup.
I cant see anything other than a Canelo walkover. I dont think Smith is at the same level. Power wont be a problem for Canelo either. A step too far for Smith I think. He has looked pretty ordinary in his latest fights as well.
Old 18-11-2020, 09:20 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newts G View Post
I cant see anything other than a Canelo walkover. I dont think Smith is at the same level. Power wont be a problem for Canelo either. A step too far for Smith I think. He has looked pretty ordinary in his latest fights as well.
He lost vs Ryder. Very lucky to get the win. I can see Canelo ripping that long body to bits. Smith is a fantastic fighter but won't be allowed to get inside like he did Vs Grooves. Canelo's head movement is so slick I can't see him getting slowed down by the jab. A great fight though and will be intresting while it last's.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:57 PM
Mutant Algorithm

I think he has a chance, but hard to see anyone beating Canelo at the moment.
To shoot a pheasant
Old 20-11-2020, 12:37 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
He lost vs Ryder. Very lucky to get the win. I can see Canelo ripping that long body to bits. Smith is a fantastic fighter but won't be allowed to get inside like he did Vs Grooves. Canelo's head movement is so slick I can't see him getting slowed down by the jab. A great fight though and will be intresting while it last's.
Agree. All well and good being the taller man, but that is a lot or body to cover up. I just cant see Smith winning this one. (I want it to be interesting but I dont think it will even be close) so heres hoping it is a great fight!
Old 20-11-2020, 06:32 AM

Canelo is a great body puncher, look what he did to Liam Smith.
And like you say at 6ft+ tall a lot of body to aim at.
Old 21-11-2020, 09:15 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Just get in the ring!
Old 22-11-2020, 08:52 AM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Just get in the ring!
It took him longer to get in the ring than get knocked out!
Old 22-11-2020, 12:33 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very suspect knockout, looked like a dive to me.

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33