Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 31-10-2011, 05:07 PM

Patrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePatrick Dwyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP Jimmy.
Old 31-10-2011, 05:09 PM

Little Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
I've heard your impression of Dave, it's rubbish
"Say something funny"
Old 31-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Wooooo.

How much more racist can one get?
??? please explain ???
Old 31-10-2011, 05:13 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
A little OTT, Maz ? Dave gives it out - he shouldn't be expected to take it.
Old 31-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino
Probably mentioned already, but didnt he get an injunction that banned any paper mentioning him in any stories about that boys home in Jersey? I seem to remember it happening after pictures of him there were published
Yes, the injunction was aimed specifically at News International.
Old 31-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy
Yes, the injunction was aimed specifically at News International.
..... and what wonderful people they are but still worth quoting even when we know how trustworthy they can be but lets not let that get in the way of bringing a guy down now he is dead without evidence or facts.

Again some of you resemble the tabloids you despise.

(not aimed at you Ruskin)
Old 31-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
A little OTT, Maz ? Dave gives it out - he shouldn't be expected to take it.
is this a double woosh?
Old 31-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
.....lets not let that get in the way of bringing a guy down now he is dead without evidence or facts.
He's already six feet down, a little bit more probably won't be noticed.
Old 31-10-2011, 06:33 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant with mouse gyp

Also, worth bearing in mind that the Jersey paedo ring conspiracy story was itself massively exaggerated by the media, with the help of the copper in charge of one of the investigations. His best effort was to make out an old coconut was the remains of a child's skull.
I found it very unpleasant and tried to ignore the story to be honest. All I knew was that there had been horrific things happening there and someone said over the weekend that js took an injunction out
Old 31-10-2011, 06:35 PM

Location: I'm only putting something in this field in order to create more space in the line below for my 'rep'
Mal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If Saville was a nonce then he deserves to burn in hell together with all those who through acquiesence or timidty remained silent and therefore helped perpetuate the cover up - be they judges, MPs. senior police officers, or highly regarded posters in this forum.
Old 31-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I worked with Saville many years ago and so worried were people even then that we had a clause in his contract.

We were wrong then, and people are wrong now. Nothing at all about the fella except the fact that he was unusual. It's a shame that so often nowadays 'unusual' gets read as sexually deviant.

RIP

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-10-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal Adjusted
If Saville was a nonce then he deserves to burn in hell together with all those who through acquiesence or timidty remained silent and therefore helped perpetuate the cover up - be they judges, MPs. senior police officers, or highly regarded posters in this forum.
Mal on form. LOL.
Old 31-10-2011, 07:47 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant with mouse gyp
Though if he hadn't taken any legal action, people would be saying, "see, that proves he's a paedo".

Also, worth bearing in mind that the Jersey paedo ring conspiracy story was itself massively exaggerated by the media, with the help of the copper in charge of one of the investigations. His best effort was to make out an old coconut was the remains of a child's skull.
The Jersey children home story has resulted in five people serving time in prison ranging from sexual assault to assault a number of others were dead or died before being charged including one named senior figure who would have faced sexual assault charges. A number of children are still missing. There remains from those involved concerns that the whole story has still not come out.
Old 31-10-2011, 08:04 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I worked with Saville many years ago and so worried were people even then that we had a clause in his contract.

We were wrong then, and people are wrong now. Nothing at all about the fella except the fact that he was unusual. It's a shame that so often nowadays 'unusual' gets read as sexually deviant.

RIP
But why so coy ?

What was this mysterious "clause in his contract" and on what grounds was it insisted on? More to the point, why did he (presumably) agree to it ?

"Now then now then ... I've received a missive from a young Maz insisting that I sign a get-out clause in case I'm exposed as a child molester during the course of filming ... Howzabout I put my signature here and let's not say another word on the subject"

I don't fecking think.

Afterall, you can't slander the dead so why be such a tease? What was the clause? Why did you insist on it and more to the point, why did he agree to it?
Old 31-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle
The Jersey children home story has resulted in five people serving time in prison ranging from sexual assault to assault a number of others were dead or died before being charged including one named senior figure who would have faced sexual assault charges. A number of children are still missing. There remains from those involved concerns that the whole story has still not come out.
You are right about that, but it doesn't equal the kind of massive, organised paedophile ring that they were on about at the start of the scandal, when Jimmy Savile's name cropped up.
Old 31-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis
But why so coy ?

What was this mysterious "clause in his contract" and on what grounds was it insisted on? More to the point, why did he (presumably) agree to it ?
It was a morality clause. No criticism of JS ; just of the times we live in.

I'd tell you more, but the rest of your post stunk, because there are times when you really are a very small-minded individual. Other people have had more interesting life than you; get over it.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Anyone who defends him is automatically a NONCE. OK? Carry on...
Old 01-11-2011, 09:33 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
It was a morality clause. No criticism of JS ; just of the times we live in..
Does that basically mean he had to keep it in his trousers while working? He was apparantly quite prolific with the ladies too I read
Old 01-11-2011, 10:21 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
Anyone who defends him is automatically a NONCE. OK? Carry on...
Do you have any persuasive evidence ?
Old 01-11-2011, 10:34 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
Do you have any persuasive evidence ?
He looked well shifty. Case closed.