Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-11-2020, 11:31 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I like Workshop,good poster.

Don't care about his politics.

He is stalked on most of his posts which some enjoy then gets told to be the bigger man because he responds ?

Just because there are more of you having a go at him it does not make you right....Its all a bit petty and maybe everyone should stop ?

Yep ,that's my two pennyworth
Old 21-11-2020, 11:39 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Bollocks, he could start a fight in an empty forum.
Old 21-11-2020, 11:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Bollocks, he could start a fight in an empty forum.
Well he doesn't need to have an empty forum does he,all I see is one bloke with a different opinion to some of you about politics who winds up in the same way as some of you do but its not taken because he is very much a minority on here with his views which are not over the top in any way,a lot of you bite just as much as he does..but wrong gang
Old 22-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Nah. Even I’ve had to tolerate rudeness from this man. He likes a ruck, it’s not a question of politics. I have no idea of his politics.
Old 22-11-2020, 12:39 AM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
You really miss Biggin don't you ... picking on Worksop won't fill the gap!

Lol your bestie
Old 22-11-2020, 12:45 AM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Well he doesn't need to have an empty forum does he,all I see is one bloke with a different opinion to some of you about politics who winds up in the same way as some of you do but its not taken because he is very much a minority on here with his views which are not over the top in any way,a lot of you bite just as much as he does..but wrong gang
Why don't you (as a totally impartial, unbiased moderator),.. in one of your impartial ways.. start up a totally impartial thread about this?
Old 22-11-2020, 12:49 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Nah. Even I’ve had to tolerate rudeness from this man. He likes a ruck, it’s not a question of politics. I have no idea of his politics.
The rudeness is mild at best and the rucks are schoolboy stuff at worst. Comparing it to the stuff I have seen on here in the past this is getting far too much attention and this is largely because it is really ******* boring.

The issue is that Worksop likes to have the last word on every topic. He quite simply will not let stuff wash over. He’s a bit (or a lot) of a narcissist and I don’t mean that overly critically as actually those in continuous rows with him also are. I’ll even include myself in that although I recognise that trait in myself so I will purposefully let stuff go.

He’s not a bad or particularly offensive poster. He’s not racist but like many of us he has hubris. We need and he needs to recognise his and us our hubris, to make the bbs a better place.

Last edited by Hpalace; 22-11-2020 at 12:54 AM.
Old 22-11-2020, 01:54 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Why don't you (as a totally impartial, unbiased moderator),.. in one of your impartial ways.. start up a totally impartial thread about this?
I gave my two pennyworth for what its worth as it was being chatted about,I find worksop a good poster on here and we do not have threads specifically about one poster.

A narcissist ? LOL no, they may be the ones following him around who are totally unaware making sure they disagree with "everything" he may say,then get narked or call him the narcissist when brought up on it.

It's unfair as we all have our likes and dislikes about posters especially if we do not agree or they have the audacity to answer back in the same manor as they are being spoken too

As has been said some enjoy this its a bit of a blood sport for some once the teeth are in ,I think both parties should come down a bit and give it a little rest as it does spoil threads
Old 22-11-2020, 03:14 AM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Can't be doing with the constant trolling and trying to piss the highest - so it's the old Ignore List for me. It'll make the place look and read so much better.
Old 22-11-2020, 05:24 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
My mates sister was 'over the moon' to get a ticket in the audience of top of the Pops in the late 1970's. She was 17. Jimmy was there.

She never spoke about the event. Ever
Did he take pics up her skirt?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-11-2020, 06:13 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
He is stalked on most of his posts which some enjoy then gets told to be the bigger man because he responds ?
I told him to be the bigger man because he was offering Wolf an olive branch that Wolf was not interested in taking, Wolf appearing to be happy to keep having a pop, than simply moving on and dropping all the stupid bollocks.

Both posters are decent ones, except for when they get into petty disputes.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 22-11-2020, 10:44 AM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

Both posters are decent ones, except for when they get into petty disputes.
Pot, kettle black
Old 22-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Can't be doing with the constant trolling and trying to piss the highest - so it's the old Ignore List for me. It'll make the place look and read so much better.
I can immediately think of at least 10 people that description could apply to

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 22-11-2020, 11:08 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I can immediately think of at least 10 people that description could apply to
Test.
Old 22-11-2020, 11:26 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Can someone tell me what that utter **** wcb has said? I've got him on ignore. The ****.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 22-11-2020, 11:31 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Not me I’m afraid as I have the unfunny foulmouthed trolling c~nt on Ignore as well.
Old 22-11-2020, 11:40 AM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Did he take pics up her skirt?

👍
Old 22-11-2020, 11:40 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Would anyone in fact care to speculate on Raggy's motives for a) first bumping this thread with an ad hominem some four years after the last post, and b) now bumping it yet again with yet another personal attack?

I mean we are talking certifiable, yes?
You'd never get involved in personal attacks though would you. Stark contrast to the full on support of a *nonce's innocence because he was famous and you were name dropping to satisfy your huge ego.

*dead one which was technically innocent because no case was prepared despite hundreds of witnesses coming forward
Old 22-11-2020, 12:48 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Go away and try not to hit any women when you do,

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Only if you promise not to feel up any young teenagers