Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Tis indeed, a Broadmoor visit years ago, Saville & Ripper 'pals' apparently.
Old 29-10-2011, 03:43 PM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76
just googled and am shocked, how bad taste is that especially for the victims families. why would you want to shake the hand that dispensed with innocent lives.
i cant believe that a serial killer should get that priviledge let alone some sporting icon wanting to embrase it
Old 29-10-2011, 03:44 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
excuse my naivity but that isnt peter sutcliffe surely, but who is it anyway
Frank Bruno. Can't see the likeness myself.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 29-10-2011, 03:53 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
starting to believe the negative shit about JS is true.
for exaple ; would you be having a beer in a pub somewhere and braggin that Ian Huntley has become a good friend of yours since being convicted as a child murder
Old 29-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
No because you would more than likely get a kicking!

True or not, Saville came across as a right creepy old bastard
Old 29-10-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:

NOW THEN NOW THEN NOW THEN
Old 29-10-2011, 04:07 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Creepy bastard for sure.
Also the first man to DJ with twin decks.
Old 29-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
well, you can't libel the dead so no doubt there will be plenty of stories doing the rounds before too long but in the meantime... RIP and all that.
Old 29-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:

At least he's now back with 'The Duchess'.
Old 29-10-2011, 04:23 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
Creepy bastard for sure.
Apparently this isn't true (your latter statement, not the former, obviously).
Old 29-10-2011, 04:24 PM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
worked with him for about 10 years oing Jim'll Fix It at a party one night i said Jim can I look at your Rolex and he handed it over. I said Jim the day and date are wrong would you like me to change them ? his reply was "Son if you wear a watch that costs more than a house, who gives a fvck what the day or date is"

always brings a smile to my face
Old 29-10-2011, 05:12 PM

DE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

The money Jim gave to charity....amazing

The impressions at his expense

Jim will fix it
Old 29-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
I told my missus he was dead and she just said "Good".

When your missus macthes what Jimmy did for charity, then she may just have the right to say good, until such time, she should wind her neck in.

Big loss. Sir Jimmy RIP
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 29-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Who asked Christopher Biggins?
Old 29-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Loved his gadget filled armchair. Amazing that in those days it was perfectly normal to puff away on a fat cigar on TV right next to kids
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-10-2011, 05:41 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
I always thought he was a bit of a weirdo.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 29-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
He was. Raising lots of money for charity doesn't change that.
Old 29-10-2011, 06:43 PM

Little Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
Techno pioneer. Rumour has it he was Richie Hawtin's real father.

Savile:

Hatwin:

Old 29-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle
Loved his gadget filled armchair. Amazing that in those days it was perfectly normal to puff away on a fat cigar on TV right next to kids
And have young children on your lap ...
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 29-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did he really sleep on a hospital trolley in stoke mandeville hospital or was it a myth
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com