Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-10-2011, 07:01 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I dunno why, but I always thought he was a bit nonceish.
Old 29-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
"Jim can you fix it for me
To come down and suck out your kidneys
I have this small brother you see
Who wants to stay alive to watch Bilko"

RIP Mr IQ
Old 29-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Too much skirting around it, no-one done that with Jackson.

Paedo, end of.
Old 29-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Kitler

Baldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Great news.

Sex case,sex case, hang I m hang I m hang I m.....

Alledgedly.....
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 29-10-2011, 09:36 PM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
im glad he's dead
Old 29-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy
Great news.

Alledgedly.....
He's Dead, Baldy.

No need to say allegedly anymore
Old 29-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
im glad he's dead
Weren't you R.I.P.ing him earlier on this thread?
Old 29-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Kitler

Baldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBaldy hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
He's Dead, Baldy.

No need to say allegedly anymore
Ok, excellent.

Nonce weirdo sex case ****....not allegedly at all.
Old 29-10-2011, 09:58 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle
Weren't you R.I.P.ing him earlier on this thread?
yeah i did but with tongue in cheek and also you may note i did it with a slight dig. Not accussing him of being a nonce or anything but loads of bad "famous" people can hide behind charity if its not costing them a penny.
He struck me as a bit of an masquerade
Old 29-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy
Great news.

Alledgedly.....
How are the Thailand holidays going Baldy?
Old 29-10-2011, 10:12 PM

he really wasnt as nice a person as he wanted people to think. infact he was a horrible coffin doggin **** until today, rest in hell you nonce leeds c@nt
Old 29-10-2011, 10:20 PM

and he was a shell suit northern leeds bastard

Last edited by garronrav; 29-10-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 29-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Very well thank you.
Old 29-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Le Bon Homme

The Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
HA! He's right, you've no right to call anyone a sex fiend you boggle eyed oddball.x
Old 29-10-2011, 11:14 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Man
HA! He's right, you've no right to call anyone a sex fiend you boggle eyed oddball.x
Well what do you expect from a tout An IT Tout at that too

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 30-10-2011, 12:30 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Never liked the guy, but do any of these accusations have merit?
Old 30-10-2011, 12:34 AM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever
When your missus macthes what Jimmy did for charity, then she may just have the right to say good, until such time, she should wind her neck in.
Agree 100%, he did alot of good for alot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
allegedly in reality he wasnt a very pleasant person
the times I met him he was extremely pleasant, he was a very good friend of a family friend and never a bad word to say about the guy,
Old 30-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP.

An odd man, but he did an enormous amount of good in the world and I can't fault him for that. Who am I to judge?
Old 30-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
I fixed his phone once whilst he was staying in the Savile Suite at a well known health resort. When I proudly announced to him that " I had fixed it for Jim" he just shook his head in disbelief. Miserable old sod.
Old 30-10-2011, 07:11 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neckinger Eagle
"Jim can you fix it for me
To come down and suck out your kidneys
I have this small brother you see
Who wants to stay alive to watch Bilko"

RIP Mr IQ

A new entry in the list of people who who have fallen victim to the curse of Half Man Half Biscuit, those who passed away after being mentioned in HMHB lyrics, he is the person who has survived the curse longest so far:

To view the link you have to Register or Login