Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Don't hold your breath for the full extent of his crimes to be exposed. These paedophile rings invariably tend to contain a fair few powerful people - judges, MPs etc.
Old 30-10-2011, 07:55 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog
Never liked the guy, but do any of these accusations have merit?
Baldy or Jimmy?
Old 30-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Don't hold your breath for the full extent of his crimes to be exposed. These paedophile rings invariably tend to contain a fair few powerful people - judges, MPs etc.
How come:

1) you have detailed knowledge of this high-level paedophile ring?
2) your knowledge hasn't either put you in jail or resulted in you being bumped off to protect the surviving members?

Saville was an odd chap and not particularly likeable, but is there any evidence of his involvement in these 'crimes'? You cannot defame the dead, so let's have your evidence.
Old 30-10-2011, 08:15 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
How come:

1) you have detailed knowledge of this high-level paedophile ring?
2) your knowledge hasn't either put you in jail or resulted in you being bumped off to protect the surviving members?

Saville was an odd chap and not particularly likeable, but is there any evidence of his involvement in these 'crimes'? You cannot defame the dead, so let's have your evidence.
Yes ok James, he wasn't a nonce and there's no big establishment paedophile ring.
Old 30-10-2011, 08:23 AM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes ok James, he wasn't a nonce and there's no big establishment paedophile ring.
He may have been. I'm not defending him. My question was quite genuine - how do YOU know?

Obviously I cannot believe that you were a close friend (or even a member of the ring) and I cannot believe that you would accuse him without some convincing proof (i.e. that he looks the type) - so since you have accused him of heinous crimes I would please ask you to let me know what evidence you have.
Old 30-10-2011, 08:39 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
One of the creepiest people ever.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 30-10-2011, 08:48 AM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Sex case.
Old 30-10-2011, 08:53 AM

Have I missed something? Is everyone who has made these suggestions basing their accusations just on his appearance?

He did seem a bit creepy and I never much like the bloke - but where have all these sex crime suggestions come from?
Old 30-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Thread Killer

bern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
well he fingered noel edmonds as an up and coming young dj
Old 30-10-2011, 09:13 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
How are the Thailand holidays going Baldy?
Ha ha!
Old 30-10-2011, 09:19 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
My old boss, an equity partner at a London firm of solicitors, was in posession of some said evidence against the deceased. And met several times with a journalist, around the mid-nineties about it.

Always doubted it and assumed that if it was true (or anything illegal) it would have come out by now.

Last edited by eagle mart; 30-10-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old 30-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Old 30-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Le Bon Homme

The Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals
Quote:
Weren't you mocking that guy on the conspiracy theory thread? Pot, kettle, tw@t?
Old 30-10-2011, 10:08 AM

Travelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This thread has nothing on the one on the David Icke forums

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
David Icke forums are xxxxing wierd!!!!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-10-2011, 10:14 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
He may have been. I'm not defending him. My question was quite genuine - how do YOU know?

Obviously I cannot believe that you were a close friend (or even a member of the ring) and I cannot believe that you would accuse him without some convincing proof (i.e. that he looks the type) - so since you have accused him of heinous crimes I would please ask you to let me know what evidence you have.
Trouble with the Internet you can pretty much find anything there is however a rumour I attach a link with a few more details however no firm evidence

Old 30-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Check out 3:30

She was 14 at the time. Nonce.
Old 30-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664
Did he really sleep on a hospital trolley in stoke mandeville hospital or was it a myth
Yes. The National Health Service were struggling for cash & beds then too..............
Old 30-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelcard
This thread has nothing on the one on the David Icke forums

That thread is as madder than Brian Mad of Madcastle, to quote Men Behaving Badly!
Old 30-10-2011, 01:25 PM

hilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Louis Theroux's tribute...