Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-10-2011, 08:25 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by grovesy
Just because we know nothing about his private life it doesn't mean that there is anything untoward in it (including the many disgusting insinuations and accusations levelled in this RIP thread).

If any of these had any merit and if they were so well known then the gutter press and the police would have had a field day long ago.

Here is a guy who has raised literally millions for charity and brought a lot of happiness to people's lives, particularly the sick and disadvantaged - beyond all the marathons etc I know this because a number of years ago I went with an ex to visit her Dad in a care home - he had been in Stoke Mandeville and Jimmy Savile had personally brought his purpose built wheelchair for him. As you would expect he didn't have a bad word to say about him.

Apart from being intensely private and a little odd, SJS has done nothing to deserve anything but respect for his accomplishments in life and peace in death.
You are on a loser on this one mate.

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 30-10-2011, 08:26 PM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just because we know nothing about his private life it doesn't mean that there is anything untoward in it (including the many disgusting insinuations and accusations levelled in this RIP thread).

If any of these had any merit and if they were so well known then the gutter press and the police would have had a field day long ago.

Here is a guy who has raised literally millions for charity and brought a lot of happiness to people's lives, particularly the sick and disadvantaged - beyond all the marathons etc I know this because a number of years ago I went with an ex to visit her Dad in a care home - he had been in Stoke Mandeville and Jimmy Savile had personally brought his purpose built wheelchair for him. As you would expect he didn't have a bad word to say about him.

Apart from being intensely private and a little odd, SJS has done nothing to deserve anything but respect for his accomplishments in life and peace in death.
and also he makes friends with convicted serial killers. you left that bit out so allow me
Old 30-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jone-zee
Funny thing on this site is the howling and carping over the death of Gadaafi Bin Laden and various other pieces of slime yet they lay into an eccentic who raised multi millions for charity.
Which branch of the armed forces was Saville in for him to be above criticism then?
Old 30-10-2011, 08:28 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Which branch of the armed forces was Saville in for him to be above criticism then?
He gained a Green Beret
Now go direct your chippy the world is against me anger against ***** like this

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 30-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
He gained a Green Beret

A few fringe lunatics burning poppies is worse than a celebrity paedononcing kids?
Old 30-10-2011, 08:32 PM
CMAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
A few fringe lunatics burning poppies is worse than a celebrity paedononcing kids?
Jealous he didnt whop one up your shitter then?

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 30-10-2011, 08:32 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
He may have been. I'm not defending him. My question was quite genuine - how do YOU know?

Obviously I cannot believe that you were a close friend (or even a member of the ring) and I cannot believe that you would accuse him without some convincing proof (i.e. that he looks the type) - so since you have accused him of heinous crimes I would please ask you to let me know what evidence you have.
Surely you have learnt that facts and PK do not go together?

I thought Theroux's blog was insightful.
Old 30-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Heavens above!
Old 30-10-2011, 08:34 PM

grovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
You are on a loser on this one mate.
Most likely! I'm just alarmed at the lack of respect and decency of some on here who form opinion based on unfounded rumours and chitter chatter.
Old 30-10-2011, 08:36 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
He gained a Green Beret

where does that mention JS achievments in the forces or have i missed something
Old 30-10-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
and also he makes friends with convicted serial killers. you left that bit out so allow me
Should celebrities not have anything to do with prison work?
Old 30-10-2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Most likely! I'm just alarmed at the lack of respect and decency of some on here who form opinion based on unfounded rumours and chitter chatter.
i cant get used to the fact that he made friends with someone who has destroyed peoples lives
Old 30-10-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
This ones too much for even The misfit.
Old 30-10-2011, 08:43 PM

grovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
Well that doesn't actually make him one himself does it!

And IF he made those trips to Broadmoor, or wherever, he wouldn't be the first or last celebrity to do so and how can you judge his motives, which might have a perfectly plausible explanation.

All I know is that you shouldn't speak I'll of the dead, It's disrespectful and they have no right of reply........
Old 30-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
I told my missus he was dead and she just said "Good".

What a strange reaction to someone who has been a bit of an icon over the years and has done a lot of Charitable work

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 30-10-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy
What a strange reaction to someone who has been a bit of an icon over the years and has done a lot of Charitable work
Perhaps, like Wooden Fish, she knows something we don't.
Old 30-10-2011, 08:48 PM
CMAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy
This ones too much for even The misfit.
Compared to what the OP puts on here re the Queen Thatch etc its very polite IMHO

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 30-10-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Well that doesn't actually make him one himself does it!

And IF he made those trips to Broadmoor, or wherever, he wouldn't be the first or last celebrity to do so and how can you judge his motives, which might have a perfectly plausible explanation.

All I know is that you shouldn't speak I'll of the dead, It's disrespectful and they have no right of reply........
i didnt for one minute accuse JS of being a serial killer himself and thats not the point.
The point is with me and also any respectable logically thinking human being is why would you want to entertain a piece of scum like sutcliffe who has destroyed lives and taken lives and is a mentalist.
surely you should be judged on that especially when you are in the public eye.
But my names sir jimmy saville i can do what i like eerreerrr
Old 30-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
No, but then I've never been a sailor.
Old 30-10-2011, 09:00 PM

im glad peter sutcliffe has lost a true friend. i hope it hurts