Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-10-2011, 10:12 PM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion
What a ******* tit you are. You seem to have changed your opinion based on a few other people posting.

All I know about the guy is that he raised millions for charity and Jim'll Fix it was great TV at the time. That is what I form my opinion of so RIP to him. As mentioned I am sure that a lot of shit will come out now because the guy is dead so people can say what they want to help print papers.
I make you right there Lion, yes i did post like a tit last night and i kind of regret it now. Alot to do with havin a beer or2 and posting when i shouldnt have no excuse but hey ho.i agree that he did do alot for charity yet making friends with someone who he knowingly took 13 lives never mind the relatives and the friends of the victims which must run into the hundreds must surely make him a bigger tit than me and also probably reflects on the mans way of thinking taking into account other things that will transpire in the near future
Old 30-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typical Palace
But who'd go to the trouble of making it up and embellishing a lie like this?
Is this your first visit to the internet?
Old 30-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for the insight peeps.

What kind of mind makes something like that up? What motivates someone to tell such graphic lies such as this? That's sicker than anything they accuse, or suspect Jim'll of doing.
Old 30-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle
Is this your first visit to the internet?
No, but I don't look at some of the things that are on the internet.
Old 30-10-2011, 10:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's sicker than anything they accuse, or suspect Jim'll of doing.
Hmm.
Old 30-10-2011, 10:22 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
if someone befriended a person that took the life of one of my loved ones do you think i would be ok with that cos they did alot of work for charity
Old 30-10-2011, 10:30 PM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
if someone befriended a person that took the life of one of my loved ones do you think i would be ok with that cos they did alot of work for charity
I would say that's an unlikely scenario.
Old 30-10-2011, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asagaya_Eagle
I would say that's an unlikely scenario.
you tell that to the relatives and friends of 13 women who died at the hands of PS. I personally think that anyone befriending a monster after being convicted of henious crimes needs their head looking at and anyone that can condone such an attitude is equally sick

Last edited by garronrav; 30-10-2011 at 10:43 PM.
Old 30-10-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
I told my missus he was dead and she just said "Good".
this ^^^^^
Old 30-10-2011, 11:01 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
this ^^^^^
Why are you having conversations with WCB's missus?
Old 30-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
The internet rumours about Saville would also be entirely consistent with a vendetta by someone or various people. I believe he had quite a lot of enemies.
Old 30-10-2011, 11:20 PM

James45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfJames45 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Quote:
Thanks for the insight peeps.

What kind of mind makes something like that up? What motivates someone to tell such graphic lies such as this? That's sicker than anything they accuse, or suspect Jim'll of doing.
It might not have been said on the show but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there's an element of truth there.
Old 30-10-2011, 11:21 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
If you've read Irvine Welsh's Ecstacy, the character Freddie Royle in the first story is clearly based on him ... "there was nothing like the sight of a stiff to give Freddie Royle a stiffie."

When Jonathan King went down, wasn't there a lot of innuendo about other Radio 1 DJ's being involved in the ring at the Surrey Disco that King & Chris Denning used to target their victims? If there's any truth to it, presumably the press will be free to put the boot in now. Let's see what happens.

Time was, being an eccentric batchelor just left you open to speculation about your sexuality. In the internet era, it apparently makes you a likely candidate to be a paedophiliac necrophile. It's all a wee bit far-fetched isn't it?
Old 30-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
RIP Jim as far as I know you were ok and helped a lot of people even showing compassion to those who may not deserve it but you gave it anyway.

For those who hate the tabloids you sure sound like them with all your "facts".
Old 31-10-2011, 05:59 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jone-zee
Dont recall ringing the IT help desk
JZ you'll never seem me post anything like this again ,but that was funny
Old 31-10-2011, 08:17 AM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Excellent obituary in The Times today. Makes a few on this thread look rather stupid.
Old 31-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP Sir Jim.

Did a hell of a lot for charity
Old 31-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
and also he makes friends with convicted serial killers. you left that bit out so allow me
That could just as easily be written as he undertook voluntary work with those suffering from mental illness that are held in Broadmoor under section 47 of the Mental Health Act.

But that would be less sensationalist.
Old 31-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Dis-Member

Quote:
im tring to read into that one but to hazzard a guess are you emplying that mark hughes had an affair with your missus ? if so dont dwell on the fact that it was with him, infact dont dwell on the fact that she shit on you, cos if it wasnt him it would have been someone else, or have i missed the point.
I hope so
I think it might have been more to do with the 1990 FA Cup Final than Hughes shagging his wife.
Old 31-10-2011, 09:34 AM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
and also he makes friends with convicted serial killers. you left that bit out so allow me

So did Lord Snowdon