Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-11-2020, 05:46 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
if you take the "ilton" off his name he becomes Lewisham.
If you do absolutely nothing with Man Utd autocorrect changes it to WANKERS.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 20-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
A bugbear of mine is how loud the adverts are on TV compared to the programmes. And how extra noisy mobile phone ads are - Samsung WOM etc.. I am not spending a grand on a fecking S20 just because you are shouting.
Try turning on your tvís "auto volume" setting (it may be called something similar such as "auto volume leveling," "volume stabilization" or "auto leveling.Ē)
Old 20-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Try turning on your tvís "auto volume" setting (it may be called something similar such as "auto volume leveling," "volume stabilization" or "auto leveling.Ē)
Well **** my old boots. I'd like to think that I'm pretty tech savvy for an old git, but it had never occurred to me to look for anything like this. I've just discovered that my telly even has a 'Night Mode'.
Old 20-11-2020, 09:00 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Thanks Blind

Old 20-11-2020, 09:40 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Old 21-11-2020, 04:14 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
When you take a look at an email you sent a few days ago and see some spelling mistakes or missed words despite reading it over and over again before hitting send.

Maybe I should send them to WCB first for proof reading...
Old 21-11-2020, 04:29 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
When you take a look at an email you sent a few days ago and see some spelling mistakes or missed words despite reading it over and over again before hitting send.

Maybe I should send them to WCB first for proof reading...
Feel free to do so, old bean - I have pretty much f~ck all else to do at the moment.
Old 21-11-2020, 05:02 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Feel free to do so, old bean - I have pretty much f~ck all else to do at the moment.
Why not become the BBS official archivist?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 21-11-2020, 05:17 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Did you mean antichrist?
Old 21-11-2020, 05:39 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Did you mean antichrist?
Piss off you hun f~ck.
Old 21-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Did you mean antichrist?
Anarchist

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 21-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Whoever's editing and sub-editing the Daily Star at the moment. Their puerile headlines are nowhere near as hilarious as they think they are.
Old 21-11-2020, 09:34 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ok I realise this might not be popular as I appreciate it's for charity - but Celebrities doing tv money quiz shows. I really enjoyed watching The Wall with Danny Dyer tonight, but they announced a Christmas special with celebrities. I want to see the everyday man or woman who have everything to gain or lose not wealthy celebrities who will personally lose nothing.
Old 21-11-2020, 10:03 PM

Nope...you ar spot on Lombardian.

They love the VIP verision of these shows here. It's just a way of keeping them all paid.

I suspect these celebs get paid a fee for giving up their time or get some nice transport and hotel perks.

Old 22-11-2020, 12:59 AM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Those that choose the invisibility, (coward), mode to browse this forum.

Some say that it's an insight into their voyeuristic lifestyle but I refuse to call them out as that.
Old 22-11-2020, 02:53 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post

Some say that it's an insight into their voyeuristic lifestyle but I refuse to call them out as that.

How many re-incarnations are you on now?
Old 22-11-2020, 03:04 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post

Interesting... how do you do that????

Edit: Found out how to do it... Learn something new on here all the time. Not sure what the advantage or intent is though.
Old 22-11-2020, 05:29 PM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Probably covered previously . . .

Peloton adverts.

Smug, self-satisfied goody goody middle class executive twats with a perfectly honed physique.

Exact opposite of those that actually need it

Last edited by Herr Colonpharter; 22-11-2020 at 07:29 PM.
Old 22-11-2020, 06:14 PM
The Spiky One

Trying to contact cable provider without calling them. No email, and Live Chat is a robot that will not answer a question but sent you in a loop.

They really have it set up so you cannot avoid talking to a salesperson... which I hate.
Old 22-11-2020, 06:35 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Trying to contact cable provider without calling them. No email, and Live Chat is a robot that will not answer a question but sent you in a loop.

They really have it set up so you cannot avoid talking to a salesperson... which I hate.
First the did one for this and that so you ended in a loop so forcing you to the website for live chat. Now they have bots on the live chat doing the same thing and it drives me I fking crazy. That said I bought a snow crash helmet From Ruroc and although they didnít have telephone support their chat was first class

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018