Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-06-2020, 11:05 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like I will be buying the PS5 then. Horizon is all I need!

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 13-06-2020, 11:11 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
The new battlefield, cod and gt6 will be the main driving force behind when I buy one.

That and if I have a job by then of course
Old 13-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ratchet and Clank looks like a Pixar movie.
Old 13-06-2020, 04:17 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Are these really that much of an improvement on what the PS4/Xbox one do? I remember the olden days when the jump from 8bit NES and Master system to the 16bit Megadrive and the SNES seemed groundbreaking. These seem like so slightly better graphics for going on £500
It’s a good point you raise with reference to the level of improvements especially at times when I have been listening to rage against the machine lol - And have asked myself if this is true in other area of society eg cars maybe I guess they hold a little back as keep some businesses fruitful!
Old 13-06-2020, 04:27 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Are these really that much of an improvement on what the PS4/Xbox one do? I remember the olden days when the jump from 8bit NES and Master system to the 16bit Megadrive and the SNES seemed groundbreaking. These seem like so slightly better graphics for going on £500
I thought that but am pleased to hear that loading times both before and in game are now thought to be a thing of the past. Agree it doesn't have the wow factor although the graphics do look awesome
Old 13-06-2020, 04:45 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Wasn't the current generation of console meant to be the last too?
no

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt5 View Post
I thought that but am pleased to hear that loading times both before and in game are now thought to be a thing of the past. Agree it doesn't have the wow factor although the graphics do look awesome
After playing Last of Us recently and moaning about loading times, I'm definitely looking forward to having near zero loading times.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:33 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Leaked PS5 pricing may or may not end up being accurate.

Old 28-06-2020, 07:53 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Leaked PS5 pricing may or may not end up being accurate.

Dubious Japan is launching 6 years ago but 2020 so far and brexit... I’ll rule nothing out
Old 29-06-2020, 08:40 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't see Japan getting it early. Think it will be a simultaneous launch.

Also think it's more likely to be £500 Bluray - £450 Digital.

But will be really happy to proven wrong.
Old 29-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
I can't see Japan getting it early. Think it will be a simultaneous launch.

Also think it's more likely to be £500 Bluray - £450 Digital.

But will be really happy to proven wrong.
No one is spending £50-100 on a 4K DVD player. The only reason for buying one with an optical drive is what happens with backwards compatibility for those PS4 discs.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 29-06-2020, 10:00 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The cheapest 4K Player is £79 from what I can find. The console has got some very good tech inside. I'm setting my expectations so if it is cheaper then I'll be happy.
Old 29-06-2020, 10:10 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I am budgeting 500 quid, but Chile is a rip off and I can easily see 700 being asked here. That's shocking in 2020 when you compare reltive incomes. They just feck people over by offering them the thing at a high price on tick.

It will need to have that PS4 games playability for me. And easily. That is the dealbreaker.

Not in the market to fork out over 50 quid a game from the off.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 30-06-2020, 03:25 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
No one is spending £50-100 on a 4K DVD player. The only reason for buying one with an optical drive is what happens with backwards compatibility for those PS4 discs.
I hate disks. I have a few for my Xbox but haven’t bought a physical copy of a game in years. Yet for some reason I’d still be worried about not having a drive! Makes no sense.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:37 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I hate disks. I have a few for my Xbox but haven’t bought a physical copy of a game in years. Yet for some reason I’d still be worried about not having a drive! Makes no sense.
I agree, buying a PS5 with an optical drive would be insane.

I shall be doing it though
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:54 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
I’d go optical too... 4K films are very appealing

Last edited by chrisophiex; 30-06-2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:48 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Personally, I prefer having disks, so I can swap with my mates or trade, plus it negates any storage issues.

also more likely to find a bargain with physical disks.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:14 AM
Goodbye baseball!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I will get the disc one as we use the PS4 as a DVD player anyway.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:38 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I will get the disc one as we use the PS4 as a DVD player anyway.

Apparently, you’re insane
Old 13-07-2020, 08:32 AM
Panty Organizer

Supposedly, pricing and release details for the PS5 will be made today, according to in-the-know folks. Not sure why Sony wouldn't have given people more of a heads up, so until it happens I am doubtful.