Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-07-2020, 08:16 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
PS5 page is up at Amazon with no pricing and no release dates yet. To view the link you have to Register or Login (not sure where this will take you for UK folks) Still no word from Sony.
Old 17-07-2020, 06:34 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Microsoft is adding a new perk to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the subscription that bundles Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for console and PC, starting in September: Project xCloud. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate’s price of $14.99 per month isn’t changing, Microsoft said.

Project xCloud is Microsoft’s cloud-based streaming technology that lets users play Xbox Game Pass titles on phones and tablet devices. Microsoft announced Project xCloud in October 2018, and the service has been in public testing since September 2019 in some countries. Access to Project xCloud is limited to the U.S., Canada, South Korea, the U.K., and “many countries in western Europe,” according to an FAQ on the Xbox website. The streaming service is currently compatible with Android smartphones and tablets; Microsoft launched a limited test version of xCloud on iOS devices in February.
Old 26-07-2020, 05:02 AM
Panty Organizer

Microsoft had a games reveal for the XBox Series X this week. Not too impressed but then again I was never a fan of Halo. The game that interested me the most was Grounded. Seems (like PS5), xBox will have a bunch of open-world fantasy games.

Old 03-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Which existing PS4 peripherals/accessories will work on PS5?
  • Specialty peripherals, such as officially licensed racing wheels, arcade sticks, and flight sticks, will work with PS5 games and supported PS4 games.
  • The Platinum and Gold Wireless Headsets, as well as third-party headsets that connect via USB port or audio jack, will work on PS5 (the headset companion app is not compatible with PS5).
  • The DualShock 4 wireless controller and PlayStation officially licensed third-party gamepad controllers will work with supported PS4 games.
  • Both the PS Move Motion Controllers and the PlayStation VR Aim Controller will work with supported PS VR games on PS5

Will DualShock 4 work with PS5 games?

No, we believe that PS5 games should take advantage of the new capabilities and features we’re bringing to the platform, including the features of DualSense wireless controller.

Is the PlayStation Camera for PS4 compatible with PS5?

Yes, PlayStation Camera will work with PS5 for playing supported PS VR games. It will require a PlayStation Camera adaptor that will be provided at no additional cost to PS VR users. More details on how to get the adaptor will be announced at a later date.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Panty Organizer

From this post:

Quote:
Whether you’ve played for years or have just recently picked up a controller, we can’t wait for you to see and feel the first big step into gaming’s next generation with Xbox Series X this November.
Old 27-08-2020, 02:05 AM
Panty Organizer

Sony is giving away chances to pre-order a PS5. ??? Yeah, I don't know either but if you To view the link you have to Register or Login in the US (not sure about other territories) you can sign up to get a chance to pre-order a PS5. Btw, no price yet, still.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:00 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Sony is giving away chances to pre-order a PS5. ??? Yeah, I don't know either but if you To view the link you have to Register or Login in the US (not sure about other territories) you can sign up to get a chance to pre-order a PS5. Btw, no price yet, still.
Ok, this is interesting. Even though Sony says that invites will be sent out and pre-orders will be taken on a first come, first serve basis, the invites will be based on PS usage since you're signing up with PSN ID. So, if you have 200 hours a month on the PS4, you're chances are better of getting an invite than somebody that hasn't used their PS4 in months. Although it seems whack, hopefully this will prevent resellers from loading up on consoles and selling them for double.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:52 PM
Panty Organizer

After a bunch of rumors flying around, Microsoft announced the Xbox Series S will retail for $299. The Xbox Series X price wasn't announced but it's expected to be $499. It looks like PS5 price and XSex prices will be announced this week or next week. The XBox Series S is missing the disc drive and will be less powerful than the XSex.

Old 08-09-2020, 01:55 PM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Now confirmed as £250 in the UK. If you are playing on a 1080p tv or do t care about 4K that is amazing for the money.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
I might have a tug at that price.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 09-09-2020, 02:39 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
THE NEW XBOX SERIES X

WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE

$34.99/mo. for 24 months with Xbox All Access^
$499 (estimated retail price)

Pre-order September 22 | Available November 10
Old 16-09-2020, 09:02 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
The Nov. 12 release date is for the consoles’ launches in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and South Korea. They’ll become available on Nov. 19 for the rest of the world, Sony said.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:10 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Thats really reasonable considering what's in it. I'm sure they will make it up in the cost of games though
Old 17-09-2020, 06:36 AM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think I’m going for the full ps5 console, can’t remember the last time I brought a disk but as the ssd drive is only 825gb just sounds too small
Old 17-09-2020, 06:41 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galo View Post
Think I’m going for the full ps5 console, can’t remember the last time I brought a disk but as the ssd drive is only 825gb just sounds too small
That’s about 8 games plus the OS I’d guess. Maybe 4-5 games if they’re Call of Duty sized uncompressed behemoth dl’s.
Old 17-09-2020, 06:56 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Decent, only issue I have with the digital version is space, will games be downloaded onto console or on a cloud platform?

If downloaded onto console it's going to need some serious memory.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:06 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
I could be wrong but the space required for disc and digital are the same these days are they not?

The speed of the ssd is needed so you basically install the same package from disc or download, then the disc is only needed to prove you still own it. I could be wrong but thought there was little difference to storage between the 2
Old 17-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I could be wrong but the space required for disc and digital are the same these days are they not?

The speed of the ssd is needed so you basically install the same package from disc or download, then the disc is only needed to prove you still own it. I could be wrong but thought there was little difference to storage between the 2
What about if you don't have internet connection though, how does it all work?

Can you not just put the disk in and play? I know most games need to download stuff but I wasn't sure if it downloaded from the internet or from the disk?

Can't believe how long these updates take, not like PS2's etc!
Old 17-09-2020, 06:30 PM

Jon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is here
Anyone manage to pre order anything today?
Old 18-09-2020, 05:56 AM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tried Argos this morning as they went live today, but website kept on crashing at payment authorization and now sold out. Will have to wait and see if more become available or chance my luck on release day