Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-09-2020, 06:06 AM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got my PS5 pre-order in yesterday at 9.10, only had to refresh Amazon for 15 mins and got it pretty smoothly and easily. First available 9.07, sold out by 9.17.
Old 18-09-2020, 06:11 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
Anyone manage to pre order anything today?
I got one from amazon.

Didn't get much studying done other than f5 but got one
Old 18-09-2020, 03:42 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Got one from Box.co.uk.

£1 deposit too.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:05 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
512GB HDD is nutty, people will spend more time making room on their hard drive than playing. Then again, at that price I guess an upgrade is worth it. Wait, can you upgrade it or are they gonna push the external HDD option? I put a 2TB hybrid in my PS4 with no problem.

Old 21-09-2020, 06:04 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll wait for a must have exclusive I think, got enough games still to play, these boxes are big ( s aside) no compelling rush while same games are available on current gen with free upgrades when u take the plunge... If gran tourismo is ps5 exc might dive in then
Or resident evil village
Real shame ps5 not backwards compatible with PS1,2&3
Ditto re. Xbox outsides what's already available, still alot of 360 games unavailable
Would have took plunge day1 if that bonus inc
Old 21-09-2020, 06:07 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Real shame ps5 not backwards compatible with PS1,2&3
LOL. You weren't asking for the moon then?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 21-09-2020, 04:21 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Suppose with Microsoft buying Bethesda, xBox might have some decent exclusives. Maybe
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Suppose with Microsoft buying Bethesda, xBox might have some decent exclusives. Maybe
They bought the holding company of Bethesda, which has a few developers. It wouldn't make sense to turn Fallout or Elder Scrolls into XBox exclusives but it might turn PS5 console exclusives like Ghostwire and Deathloop into being available for Xbox.
Old 21-09-2020, 08:54 PM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Think I might go for the oculus quest 2 instead of either of these. Don’t think there is enough of a wow factor just yet compared to current gen, whereas at least the quest 2 will be something new and different for me!
Old 25-09-2020, 07:52 AM
Gonna score in a minute..

Chris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansChris Cross is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fans
Some PlayStation 5 Digital Edition Console's available right now on Amazon.co.uk. Be quick though.. Only the Digital Edition..
Old 25-09-2020, 08:02 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Hopefully with this new generation there'll be lightning-fast system updates if you've not switch the thing on for a while. Was still an irritant on the outgoing generation - shouldn't be watching an update progress bar scrolling across a screen in this era.
Old 25-09-2020, 08:11 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
Hopefully with this new generation there'll be lightning-fast system updates if you've not switch the thing on for a while. Was still an irritant on the outgoing generation - shouldn't be watching an update progress bar scrolling across a screen in this era.
The actual DL speed will still be limited to what it is. Either your connection or the server. But the "copying" bastard that takes so long (i'm looking at you cod!!) should be lightning fast in comparison.
Old 25-09-2020, 02:49 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Got a Disk version on Studio.co.uk yesterday.

Doing some work around the new Spider Man game so hoping I'm going to blag myself a free copy on launch!
Old 25-09-2020, 03:12 PM

Jon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is here
Still can't get anything. Think most pre orders will be done now until Xmas which is a real shame.
Old 25-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
They released a few more this morning. Keep a close eye on the usual suspects (Amazon, Curry’s etc). More will come available.
Old 25-09-2020, 08:06 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Argos still have pre orders for the series s.
Old 10-10-2020, 06:09 AM
Panty Organizer

So, review consoles are out for these guys, PS5 in Japan and XsX in the US. Of course, everybody's high on them so far. For some reason, Sony decided to post a PS5 teardown video. (It should only be days before people are 3D printing new covers for this thing)

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-10-2020, 04:59 PM

mrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
So, review consoles are out for these guys, PS5 in Japan and XsX in the US. Of course, everybody's high on them so far. For some reason, Sony decided to post a PS5 teardown video. (It should only be days before people are 3D printing new covers for this thing)

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Is that guy tiny or the console enormous?
Old 11-10-2020, 04:21 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsilly View Post
LOLOL

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:40 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsilly View Post

Both?