Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-10-2020, 05:53 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
The expected rip off here in Chile. First stores are pre ordering PS5 for 820 dollars.

I can accept 600 dollars for the extra cost of getting some units to Chile. But that seems a mark up of 200 dollars. Maybe 3 or 4 peeps have fingers in the pie.

They are still selling PS4 with 3 games for 500 dollars.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 09-11-2020, 01:19 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Anybody getting their new consoles this week?
Old 09-11-2020, 05:02 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Anybody getting their new consoles this week?
Yep, getting the PS5 Thursday. Traded in my PS4 yesterday and paid off the rest of the outstanding balance. Also picking up a headset and Demon's Souls.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:05 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Got mine coming next week as in the UK. Broke thanks to the pandemic though so I might play it for a few weeks and sell it mid December if prices go over 1k!

Will regret it but I can wait until feb/March if someone else is buying me one. Shit times

Ps5 reviews are mega positive so far
Old 09-11-2020, 10:55 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Next Friday for us over here in the UK.

Got a PS5.

With the money saved from not going to Palace and gigs, as well as not travelling into London for work, I felt I could justify it more now than any other time.

Can't decide between Miles Morales or Call of Duty as a launch game yet.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:49 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whilst I don’t have a pre-order, I will be keeping a keen eye on the ps5 launch. As a frugal gamer these days, I may in fact buy the PS4 version of Last of us 2 soon after launch of PS5 in the hope price will drop, lol.
Old 10-11-2020, 08:53 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
With each new PS there have been big steps up in gaming technology and overall power

Not so sure the step up this time will be quite so noticeable, will hold back wait a year give it time to iron out problems, plus the gaming content on offer will be massive compared to launch. Price should be more attractive aswell
Old 10-11-2020, 09:43 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Ps5 is only available online....difficult to find one at the mo.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
With each new PS there have been big steps up in gaming technology and overall power

Not so sure the step up this time will be quite so noticeable, will hold back wait a year give it time to iron out problems, plus the gaming content on offer will be massive compared to launch. Price should be more attractive aswell
Does it really need to be quite so large?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-11-2020, 11:44 PM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got my Xbox series x today didn't arrive until about 7 and I have to download games so will do so overnight.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:21 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by daverambo2 View Post
Got my Xbox series x today didn't arrive until about 7 and I have to download games so will do so overnight.
Cool, which games do you get with it?
Old 11-11-2020, 09:15 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:

To be honest.

Itís quite the indulgence for me really and considering most of my PlayStation play is fifa itís a bit unnecessary.
But, for once I can probably justify the treat of buying it, and Itís forced me to play a few more games.

Iíve also done a bit of work with Sony over the last 6 months, including some work around the launch of the console and Spider-Man game, which excited me.

Iím frantically trying to complete Spider-Man on the PS4 now so I can get the new game.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:00 PM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
Cool, which games do you get with it?
Played a couple of hours of assists creed. Am downloading gears tactics and Gears 5 which I haven't played before.

The main change is speed and responsiveness rather than graphics. It's nice so far not mind-blowing though.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:26 AM

mte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I bought series x; it feels like Xbox one x to be honest. Valhalla looks nice but isn't the step up I was expecting.

I think there's validity in the argument in waiting for a bit. The series x Fifa isn't even out for another three weeks, which I didn't realise.

The test will be the dedicated content I suppose.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:42 PM

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mte103 View Post
I bought series x; it feels like Xbox one x to be honest. Valhalla looks nice but isn't the step up I was expecting.

I think there's validity in the argument in waiting for a bit. The series x Fifa isn't even out for another three weeks, which I didn't realise.

The test will be the dedicated content I suppose.
I think gaming has reached a ceiling in terms of graphics, they can improve frame rates etc but in terms of realism we probably need to progress a few years into the world of quantum computers and microchips for the next big leap.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Does it really need to be quite so large?
They always bring out a smaller version somewhere along the line, Christmas 21 Iíd guess.
Old 13-11-2020, 01:48 PM
King of Curry

Quote:
They always bring out a smaller version somewhere along the line, Christmas 21 I’d guess.
Yes it's a very clever marketing move(similar to Apple and other tech producers tactics) - I'm sure they could probably bring the small version out from the outset. On the rare occasion, I have experienced where my launch standard size playstation has broken(twice across all four previous models) and then could of easily thought about waiting for the next version, but it's an incentive to buy the smaller version as atleast it's not the exactly the same as I had before.
Old 18-11-2020, 06:06 PM
King of Curry

Seems to be good news about the backward compatibility of the ps5 with loads of PS4 games compatible and in some cases they are experiencing visible frame rate improvements throughout eg Days Gone and Ghost of Tsushima especially. Other games which previously have suffered from occasional frame rate drops during busy screen times - these are now totally eliminated. Expect, due to no longer needing PS4, it’s also good news for those looking to pick up a cheap second hand PS4 or pro.
Old 18-11-2020, 06:12 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
Seems to be good news about the backward compatibility of the ps5 with loads of PS4 games and in some cases they are experiencing visible frame rate improvements throughout eg Days Gone and Ghost of Tsushima especially. Other games which previously have suffered from occasional frame rate drops during busy screen times - these are now totally eliminated. Good news for those looking to pick up a cheap second hand PS4.
Why would you buy a cheap PS4 if you have the idea to uprade to a PS5.

You won't see the benefits of frame rate improvement on the old machine, and are you likely to play the game again on PS5 if you have played it through on PS4.

It would have to be a very cheap PS4 or it isjust money down the drain.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 18-11-2020, 06:47 PM
King of Curry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Why would you buy a cheap PS4 if you have the idea to uprade to a PS5.

You won't see the benefits of frame rate improvement on the old machine, and are you likely to play the game again on PS5 if you have played it through on PS4.

It would have to be a very cheap PS4 or it isjust money down the drain.
Apologies, maybe I didnít explain well - Iím talking generally with regards to cheap PS4s - I have a PS4 already so doesnít effect me - but there is a minority who havenít upgraded from ps3 or even owned a PlayStation before. Iím going to be getting a ps5 but am in no rush - I will most likely get two or three more games for my PS4 before I upgrade to next gen.