Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-04-2020, 10:18 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
A tiger (or several maybe) have corona.
Interestingly, it is the Chinese Year of the Tiger.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:19 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Boris haters should be praying for his recovery, if he dies in office the press and public are going to do a 360 degree turn and start to eulogise him, full on Princess Di treatment, people who last week couldn't stand him wobbling their lips and calling him "The People's Prime Minister". Repeats of him hosting HIGNFY on the telly for weeks, probably get a few hospitals named after him, revisionist history has him go down as "the man who saved the NHS". It'll drive you all potty.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:19 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Which is not GRRREAT.

(apologies in advance Workie)

Cricket wanker.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:20 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
While itís good the Scottish CMO resigned, were the CMO and Boris Johnson any better. Standing close and shaking hands with people and even boasting about it. Surely thatís even worse when they were telling others not to?

I think it was Windsor who said they gave no one to blame but themselves if they get seriously ill. I wouldnít go that far but I do think it was maybe even more irresponsible than what the Scottish CMO did.
No which is why they are still in their jobs and she had to resign.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:21 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
A fair number you are right on Blair. If you go back to Churchill he had a number of scares in WW2 some were covered up. Eden Macmillan both certainly. Wilson not sure but there were issues with cancer and of dementia in its early stages before he resigned. Thatcher cannot remember of the top of my head.
It's not unknown but in the time we are in and 24 hour news it will be of more importance gain more publicity.
I might be naive but if I was told that the PM was admitted to hospital at the moment then Iím thinking heís got it bad. This isnít a publicity piece. His pregnant partner apparently has the symptoms?
Old 05-04-2020, 10:21 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Actually it's the year of the rat. I wonder…...
Old 05-04-2020, 10:22 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
A tiger caught coronavirus but is going to recover.

Great end to the evening.
So was Boris. He was coming back to work last week.

As a human I hope he makes a swift and full recovery as I do anyone that gets it.

As a person interested in politics who is not a fan? I also hope he makes a full recovery - now is not the time for another conservative leadership contest.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:23 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Don't know much about these things WE but what's the typical length of time for pneumonia to develop in someone with the virus?
Can be quick (1-2 days) can happen over a couple of weeks. It seems with Covid pneumonia most typically develops 8-10 days in.

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Which is not GRRREAT.

(apologies in advance Workie)
Might need to introduce a new humour claws on the BBS.
Freakish nipples akimbo

It's not great news about Johnson - though most of those admitted to hospital do, of course, recover. He's not in great shape, either, let's be honest.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:24 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Us Irish people are renowned for our loyalty to China. Itís well known

Iím sure there was a paragraph about it in the GFA.
As evidenced by having the highest per capita consumption of tea and paddy's fields
Old 05-04-2020, 10:25 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
Boris haters should be praying for his recovery, if he dies in office the press and public are going to do a 360 degree turn and start to eulogise him, full on Princess Di treatment, people who last week couldn't stand him wobbling their lips and calling him "The People's Prime Minister". Repeats of him hosting HIGNFY on the telly for weeks, probably get a few hospitals named after him, revisionist history has him go down as "the man who saved the NHS". It'll drive you all potty.
I agree.

Iwould like his career to fall as a result of his cavalier attitude to politics, racism and decisions. I don't think I want coronavirus to be what takes him down.

Although it is hard not to recognise that his blase attitude may be what has led to his infection. It might not of course but it wasn't very long ago he was boasting about shaking everyone's hands despite the coronavirus concerns.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:26 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Interestingly, it is the Chinese Year of the Tiger.
Corona has already gone, not another bad lager brand in trouble
Old 05-04-2020, 10:26 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's not great news about Johnson - though most of those admitted to hospital do, of course, recover. He's not in great shape, either, let's be honest.
Iím guessing that people who donít get admitted have a better chance of recovery?
Old 05-04-2020, 10:27 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
For me or you, no. For the PM I suspect that after 7 days of not having fully recovered he's been watched like a hawk. I suspect that his admission to hospital is not just precautionary but also not evidence that he is seriously ill. I suspect he's in to minimise the chance of him becoming seriously ill.

Politics etc is completely irrelevant - he is a huge part of our nations response to this and we have to dearly hope he is OK.
I can't stand the Tories and what he did to this country with Brexit is unforgivable, however right now I don't want the bloke to cork it, though if it was Cummins I would be willing on the reaper.

Last edited by Spindle; 05-04-2020 at 10:44 PM.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:28 PM

Little Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is here
Quote:
Corona, Cobra and now Tiger. This truly is the pandemic of the exotic foreign lager.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:31 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Iím guessing that people who donít get admitted have a better chance of recovery?
Well, yes.
He's pretty young, though, presumably he'll get first dibs at the respirators, not known to have any underlying illnesses, apart from constantly eating all the pies. I wouldn't be very concerned at this point.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Matt View Post
Corona, Cobra and now Tiger. This truly is the pandemic of the exotic foreign lager.
Too late. (voll) Damm
Old 05-04-2020, 10:32 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wonder if he will be in one of the 4000 beds in the giant open ward that is The Nightingale / Excel Centre? I expect he'll have a private room or suite somewhere.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
Might need to introduce a new humour claws on the BBS.
Seriously is he out of the woods yet?

(golf gag)