Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-01-2020, 05:40 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I've developed a horrible cough overnight... Time to prepare for the end right

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 24-01-2020, 06:04 PM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Old 24-01-2020, 06:10 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What goes with the Coronavirus?

Lyme Disease.
Old 24-01-2020, 06:19 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Saw a report recently on someone testing sea water & how it contained worrying levels of many things from detergent to antibiotics, the latter what will cause the viruses to become immune, go into fish & then pass to humans.

It probably also helps that they eat all manner of creature over there, that bat in a bowl of soup really got my hunger going!
Old 24-01-2020, 06:37 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
You may as well have been in a coma if you think all those diseases have been under control for years. Just take Rabies, it alone kills around 17,000 humans every year.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Why are you naming rabies to try and strengthen your argument? The majority of Europe are rabies free jurisdictions even then cases in the poor countries are increasingly rare. Very much under control even in the USA. Why do you keep uploading random images as well?

Last edited by Jordan555x; 24-01-2020 at 06:45 PM.
Old 24-01-2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hmmmmmm

Meanwhile, medical workers in HK threatening to strike at the influx of people from Wuhan flooding HK hospitals and the government's refusal to restrict entry into HK.
The WuHan clan ain't nuttin to fuk wid
Old 24-01-2020, 08:58 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
I spoke to several Chinese people living in China yesterday, one of whom told me she thought the amount of deaths was 5000+
Chinese whispers
Old 24-01-2020, 10:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I say bring it on. We don't fight wars anymore, scientists and medics are all too willing to play god, social care and standards of living mean we're living much longer. We're spoiling the planet. Thomas Malthus was wrong.

I think we could do with a bit of blood-letting.
Old 24-01-2020, 11:02 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I say bring it on. We don't fight wars anymore, scientists and medics are all too willing to play god, social care and standards of living mean we're living much longer. We're spoiling the planet. Thomas Malthus was wrong.

I think we could do with a bit of blood-letting.
Feel free to nominate yourself first.
Old 24-01-2020, 11:22 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Old 25-01-2020, 12:01 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Use to seeing Asians in face masks. But am at an airport in Asia now and every Asian passenger and 75 % of staff are wearing them. For Chinese passengers may be a government edict.
Old 25-01-2020, 04:33 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My son is due to fly for a 3 week trip to Hong Kong in less than a 4 hours time. Do you reckon I should advise him to not go..... Serious question??
Old 25-01-2020, 04:51 AM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post
My son is due to fly for a 3 week trip to Hong Kong in less than a 4 hours time. Do you reckon I should advise him to not go..... Serious question??
There is more just of him getting run over or murdered that catching it. Just carry on as normal. If he is uneasy use a face mask. That at least reduces impact of pollution which is probably being threat to his health anyway
Old 25-01-2020, 05:00 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
There is more just of him getting run over or murdered that catching it. Just carry on as normal. If he is uneasy use a face mask. That at least reduces impact of pollution which is probably being threat to his health anyway

Yes he's got the face mask, and said that he wont be doing street food this time around. He's been to SE Asia a fair bit in the past, last trip was Myanmar. Personally I'm concerned that they may quarantine China. I believe the Phillipines has done this already?
Old 25-01-2020, 10:44 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Yeah there is some pretty shocking things for sale in those kinds of places, bat is fairly tame in comparison, having seen some markets in China I left feeling pretty queasy and a bit depressed at the various creatures and how they are treated and eaten. The most surprising thing about bat is that there must be very little meat and a lot of bone and sinew, it can’t possibly make a decent meal!

A lot of the time these sorts of things aren’t staple parts of a regular diet but more like exotic delicacies chosen at a banquet or celebration. They don’t necessarily taste nice but are more of a prestige thing.
Agree, you come out of that place realising how sanitised and toned down (from a western perspective) the food is from your local takeaway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 25-01-2020, 11:45 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
I once walked into a kebab shop in Camberwell and asked what animal the spinning stalk of meat behind him had come from. The gentleman looked at me with complete bemusement, shrugged his shoulders and said: "Does it matter?!"

He had a point. It didn't matter and I bought a kebab which I was either thoroughly satisfied with/too drunk to care, I forget which.

Years later I watched a documentary that showed an investigation into a kebab place, where they cut to the centre of one of those elephant legs to reveal hordes of frenzied maggots feasting away. At that point I concluded that yes, it does matter.

In other, entirely unconnected news, I no longer eat meat.
Old 25-01-2020, 12:05 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I've developed a horrible cough overnight... Time to prepare for the end right
Serves me right. Temp of over 100.6

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 25-01-2020, 12:07 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Serves me right. Temp of over 100.6
Signature relevant.

jokes - I hope you pull through!

Last edited by rhino_mik; 25-01-2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old 25-01-2020, 12:45 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Old 25-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
Why are you naming rabies to try and strengthen your argument? The majority of Europe are rabies free jurisdictions even then cases in the poor countries are increasingly rare. Very much under control even in the USA. Why do you keep uploading random images as well?
It’s more pertinent to ask why you are talking about Europe on a thread about a potential pandemic virus that originated in China.

You seem so hung up on people eating bat - ironically posting random images of bat dishes - that you listed diseases and viruses that bats could potentially carry. I then pointed out that the meat we eat can also carry a host of equally terrible zoonotic diseases, a list you seem to think is irrelevant.

That ‘random image’ is anything but, unless of course you’re looking at it through western eyes, which takes us nicely back to my original post.