Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-11-2020, 10:52 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dogers View Post
Looked ok for the u-21ís trying to run the game but maybe trying a bit to hard. A good player in the making but not sure he would be ready to step in to our midfield yet.
Iím surprised Will Hughes wasnít a target? Younger, possibly more creative than what we have (counting Wilf abs Eze as forwards) and very happy with the defensive side of the role?
Got the impression that Will Hughes impressed at Championship but not so much at PL where he has been a bit MEH (for me). Just checked and he has only managed 9 mins so far this season. I hadn't realised that even now he is only 25 and so you would think that with that experience under his belt (over 200 appearances and a chunk of them at PL) and coming into his prime he should be in good shape by now but seems to have stagnated.

So Will wouldn't get my vote but he does look worryingly like the sort we would pick up on a free typically as they are jettisoned. I still haven't really seen a lot of Gallagher. He sounds right and his highlights look good - but of course they would - and the combo of combative and creative streaks are what we need to replace Macca. On here he will no doubt be dismissed as another DM as soon as he makes a tackle 'because creative players don't do that'.
Old 18-11-2020, 12:12 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
The £10m quoted is the fee from our supposed summer bid, isn't it? I wouldn't be at all surprised if we are still tracking him but I think Chelsea will be keen for him to complete his season long loan before they make any decision to sell him or before they decide what sort of fee they would want if they do sell.
Old 18-11-2020, 12:39 PM

Ticehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seen him properly the last two u21 games and was impressed could be Jimmy Mac's replacement..if Ross Barkley and RLC can't get in Chelsea's squad I'm pretty sure we could get this lad on loan or maybe purchase on the u21s was really impressed with the young left back from derby great going forward but wasn't tested defensively
Old 18-11-2020, 12:41 PM

Ticehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also meant we could look at this in the summer as I think West brom will go down
Old 18-11-2020, 01:29 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Might hinder Banks development, so it’s a no from me.
Old 18-11-2020, 01:34 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
We should loan him with no option to buy, let him have a stellar season, then get held to ransom over a £80 million valuation.

Or business as usual
Old 18-11-2020, 02:22 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
We wanted to buy but Frank wants to keep hold , then cpfc agreed a loan but then switched to bats. Not sure that Chelsea’s intentions have changed but he should remain on our radar.

Can’t see anything happening until next season but there’s hope. He is a Chelsea supporter and wants to make a go of it there if poss , maybe a two year loan ?
Old 18-11-2020, 02:27 PM

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Might hinder Banks development, so itís a no from me.
Banks is a winger though (currently).
Old 18-11-2020, 03:23 PM

16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Might hinder Banks development, so it’s a no from me.
Couldn’t be more different:
Gallagher —- Ball winning, centre field and deep midfielder.
Banks——— Runs with ball, wide and attacking forward.

To add really like him fits our style.
Old 18-11-2020, 03:31 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Might hinder Banks development, so itís a no from me.
They play in different positions
Old 18-11-2020, 10:50 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Got the impression that Will Hughes impressed at Championship but not so much at PL where he has been a bit MEH (for me). Just checked and he has only managed 9 mins so far this season. I hadn't realised that even now he is only 25 and so you would think that with that experience under his belt (over 200 appearances and a chunk of them at PL) and coming into his prime he should be in good shape by now but seems to have stagnated.

So Will wouldn't get my vote but he does look worryingly like the sort we would pick up on a free typically as they are jettisoned. I still haven't really seen a lot of Gallagher. He sounds right and his highlights look good - but of course they would - and the combo of combative and creative streaks are what we need to replace Macca. On here he will no doubt be dismissed as another DM as soon as he makes a tackle 'because creative players don't do that'.
I have quite a few Watford friends, and they all rate him highly. But his career there has been full of injury problems, and another injury is what's kept him out this season.
Old 19-11-2020, 07:30 AM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Gallagher would be perfect for us, hope this happens.
Old 19-11-2020, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post
I have quite a few Watford friends, and they all rate him highly. But his career there has been full of injury problems, and another injury is what's kept him out this season.
Did wonder if it was injury because I would expect him to flourish in the Championship. At his age he has time still and may well have his day still but he isn't a player I would chase based on what he has done so far in the PL if we are looking for upgrades. Age and approach are good, injuries and impact (PL) not so much.
Old 19-11-2020, 08:34 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post

Your assessment of Hughes is also how i see it, in my opinion he tends to blow hot and cold a lot but as a "workhorse" replacement for the ageing McArthur next season then we can do a lot worse than what should be a sensibly priced (say 8m) for Will Hughes. But in his defence is a good allround player and would be a good squad addition, eventhough personally i would prefer if we bought LewisCook.
As for Connor Gallagher, he is more of an attacking type who pushes forward a lot more with purpose than Hughes does, and i would love to see Palace seriously push ahead to sign him next summer as our Midfield is bound to see several changes. But much will depend on how he has adapted to the premiership at WBA which would give us a good guide, and Both would make good additions to our midfield squad next season.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:14 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
He ticks all the boxes as a future Palace signing then
Old 20-11-2020, 01:54 PM
20 years for 4482 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not surprised he's a lightweight tackler that spends most his the game on his backside claiming fouls.
Old 21-11-2020, 08:43 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking good for WBA tonight
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball 22nd 2019/2020 (The COVID Season)
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2020/2021

Vote Moo moo2
Old 21-11-2020, 09:56 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flappy Chicken View Post
Looking good for WBA tonight
Only saw last 20 mins but he looked knackered
Old 21-11-2020, 11:58 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Only saw last 20 mins but he looked knackered
Carrying the WBA team
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball 22nd 2019/2020 (The COVID Season)
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2020/2021

Vote Moo moo2
Old 22-11-2020, 08:56 AM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Reminds me of McArthur which can only be a good thing