Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 19-08-2020, 01:23 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
He lives in Leatherhead.

Clinton Morrison
Old 19-08-2020, 01:24 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
If we are loaning, would prefer Hudson-Odoi. Hes out of favour and they have Werner, Ziyech, Pulisic, Mount, Giroud and Abraham for their front 3 already. He could be made available towards the end of the window, you never know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Also, if we are buying, why not just bid 40m + hefty sell on/buy back clause for CHO? Hes the real deal. Gallagher is a good player. CHO is going to be a great player. Thats the difference.
Chelsea don't think he is the real deal, hence why he is out of favour with a manager who is playing youth. 852 minutes 1 goal and 5 assists, if he was available then yes he would be a great addition (wilf replacement) but i wouldn't be putting a buyback or sell on clause to a fee of 40m.

If he is out of favour, lets have a loan to buy deal based on him playing and contributing for us. Loan and then a fee if he plays more than half games and scores/assists at least 10-15 goals.

Don't think he will be made available though and if he is bigger clubs than us will be in for him.
Old 19-08-2020, 01:38 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Chelsea don't think he is the real deal, hence why he is out of favour with a manager who is playing youth. 852 minutes 1 goal and 5 assists, if he was available then yes he would be a great addition (wilf replacement) but i wouldn't be putting a buyback or sell on clause to a fee of 40m.

If he is out of favour, lets have a loan to buy deal based on him playing and contributing for us. Loan and then a fee if he plays more than half games and scores/assists at least 10-15 goals.

Don't think he will be made available though and if he is bigger clubs than us will be in for him.
I was just trying to think of a deal that might be attractive to Chelsea. If we could play with CHO and Zaha finally we would be very dangerous. Apparently we get on well with Chelsea. Our style would actually suit him as hed have counter-attacking opportunities, and space. Unlikely, but if there was even a small chance of this loan then we should hold out a little longer rather than rushing in for the first available Chelsea player.
Old 19-08-2020, 02:44 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
He lives in Leatherhead.
That area yes.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 19-08-2020, 03:29 PM

Frisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chelsea have to be starting to think about the transition of their loan players into permanent deals over the next couple of years as the FIFA rules (and EPLs application of these) start to bite. The new restrictions will apply to those over 22 so players aged around 20 who are loaned this season (such as Conor G and Callum H-O) may well need to be moved on at the end of the season if they're not going to make the full Chelsea squad. Chelsea will be taking a risk hanging onto them all and then having to force sell. Therefore much more likely than before that we'd be in a position to buy one of these players after a successful loan (or even buy immediately).

I like the look of Conor. I suspect Newcastle and Leeds might appeal more to Chelsea but the player might prefer closer to home. I agree though with GF about Callum - he's lost a bit of the early promise he had (a bit like Loftus-Cheek had done before he came to us) and may be a good loan option. He'd certainly fit well in our 433 system. I also like the idea of getting players to buy into the "South London and Proud" motto - so clearly better if they are from around this area. Recruiting the likes of Loftus-Cheek, Gallagher, Hudon-Odoi and Eze fits very much into that theme.

In fact, thinking about it, could/should we actively look to recruit and attract players born within 10 miles of the club? Lisbon Lionsesque? Genuinely possible.
Old 25-08-2020, 08:54 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
One to watch
Old 25-08-2020, 09:07 PM

alexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is here
Conor Gallagher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
Chelsea have to be starting to think about the transition of their loan players into permanent deals over the next couple of years as the FIFA rules (and EPLs application of these) start to bite. The new restrictions will apply to those over 22 so players aged around 20 who are loaned this season (such as Conor G and Callum H-O) may well need to be moved on at the end of the season if they're not going to make the full Chelsea squad. Chelsea will be taking a risk hanging onto them all and then having to force sell. Therefore much more likely than before that we'd be in a position to buy one of these players after a successful loan (or even buy immediately).

I like the look of Conor. I suspect Newcastle and Leeds might appeal more to Chelsea but the player might prefer closer to home. I agree though with GF about Callum - he's lost a bit of the early promise he had (a bit like Loftus-Cheek had done before he came to us) and may be a good loan option. He'd certainly fit well in our 433 system. I also like the idea of getting players to buy into the "South London and Proud" motto - so clearly better if they are from around this area. Recruiting the likes of Loftus-Cheek, Gallagher, Hudon-Odoi and Eze fits very much into that theme.

In fact, thinking about it, could/should we actively look to recruit and attract players born within 10 miles of the club? Lisbon Lionsesque? Genuinely possible.

Maybe why Eze is keen but like the idea of reclaiming the players from around the area.
Old 25-08-2020, 09:39 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
I like the look of Conor. I suspect Newcastle and Leeds might appeal more to Chelsea but the player might prefer closer to home.
Disagree re Newcastle/Leeds. We acted as RLCs finishing school, not our fault he keeps stalling through injuries, but they will be aware that he got vital experience here and went back an improved player. We also took Batsman off them for another successful spell. These factors would have a bearing as we have demonstrated we have looked after their players and they have enjoyed their spells with us
Old 25-08-2020, 09:43 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Disagree re Newcastle/Leeds. We acted as RLCs finishing school, not our fault he keeps stalling through injuries, but they will be aware that he got vital experience here and went back an improved player. We also took Batsman off them for another successful spell. These factors would have a bearing as we have demonstrated we have looked after their players and they have enjoyed their spells with us
100%. We should be a far more favourable option.
Old 25-08-2020, 09:47 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
IF we sign him, he will be our best signing of the summer. I’ve seen a lot of this lad and he’s got the lot. Proper box to box #8 player.
Old 25-08-2020, 09:48 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
One to watch
He looks like exactly what we need. Vision and technique but no lightweight. Young. Going to struggle to avoid stagnating if he stays at Chelski. We should make a real effort to land this one, IMHO. Could really improve our passing and, with Eze hopefully providing some thrust from behind the striker, we might finally have a team able to create and score from the middle. Him, Eze and Fraser this window would be superb business that would serve us for years.
Old 25-08-2020, 10:11 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Sadly a loan at best I feel. Who was the last player we bought from Chelsea?
Old 25-08-2020, 10:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Probably David Hopkin
Old 25-08-2020, 10:34 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Be surprised if we loan anyone without and option to buy...
Old 25-08-2020, 10:36 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Be surprised if we loan anyone without and option to buy...
Known as a "sorloth" deal
Old 25-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I really don't like loaning of young players as all it seems to do is increase the value for the club that owns them. Loan to purchase is ok, but i would rather use the loan position to bring in cover only and let our own players develop.
Old 25-08-2020, 10:53 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I really don't like loaning of young players as all it seems to do is increase the value for the club that owns them. Loan to purchase is ok, but i would rather use the loan position to bring in cover only and let our own players develop.
I get it but if that player helps you stay in the league, its worth more to the club than the increase on the players value to the owner club.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post

Hudson-Odoi is also reported to be on 120k a week.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:29 PM

Holmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
That area yes.
Bookham
Old 26-08-2020, 06:04 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesdale View Post
Bookham
That's Milivojevic. Is he not moving to Sendham Off?