Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster View Post
Who the **** is MYK?
A div

Mik59 is also a div
Urgent Appeal on behalf of the Red & Blue Cross. Donate a week's wages by calling the CPFC Box Office before 9/11 and perhaps we can avoid the horror of a football millionaire receiving just one rather than two Range Rovers this Christmas.
Old 21-11-2020, 12:34 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
As are all 59s.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-11-2020, 12:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Last time I shout break a leg

Get well soon 59(div)
Old 21-11-2020, 07:38 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Here you go. The div
Ooohh, that's gotta hurt.

Get well soon Mik.

Div.
Old 21-11-2020, 09:29 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Lanky, flamingo copying div. Maybe climate change means the drought left the pool parched.

Saw the news on Faceache.

Coin is on my visit list.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 22-11-2020, 07:20 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Get well soon Mik.

At least you'll be well looked after by Biggus and ME
Not by me.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 22-11-2020, 07:24 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ahh yes, "Senior Moments' tend to become more commonplace as one reaches a certain age. It gets worse as well as one ages. I'm anticipating finding myself in a corner of the house soon and not being able to work out how to find my way out.

Well it's either that or Karma.

All downhill I'm afraid after 60'ish.
Old 22-11-2020, 07:38 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Why do all tall Palace fans called Michael move to Spain?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 22-11-2020, 07:40 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Why do all tall Palace fans called Michael move to Spain?
Because.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-11-2020, 10:11 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Because.
They are divs?

Old 22-11-2020, 10:27 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Mik you ******* idiot. Has the hospital now run out of plaster cast you lanky div

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 22-11-2020, 11:35 AM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Get well soon Mik.
Don't take any notice of the half hearted horrible get well comments posted on here, they should be ashamed of themselves, they wouldn't make fun of someone if they were permanently disabled, they should show some compassion for someone who's a Lanky, Divvy, Wanker with a broken leg.
Old 22-11-2020, 02:50 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I miss Mik, always useful at the bar.
Useless div.
Old 22-11-2020, 02:57 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I have an image of a recently born giraffe trying to find its feet with the BBS as a concerned encouraging mother before the lions arrive.

Old 22-11-2020, 02:58 PM

And I love Mick's misspelling.

Looks like a number plate on a classic car. And probably pretty close to when Mik was born.

MYK59 Mik You're Kaput 1959.

Last edited by PeterH; 22-11-2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old 22-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
I miss Mik, always useful at the bar.
Useless div.
He was always rubbish at getting served. He reckoned it was because his head was too high up for him to make eye contact with the bar staff.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 23-11-2020, 04:40 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
He was always rubbish at getting served. He reckoned it was because his head was too high up for him to make eye contact with the bar staff.
When has h ever stood at a bar, too much danger of getting a round in if he did that.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 23-11-2020, 12:03 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Heal quickly, Mik.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:00 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Hope you feel better soon, Mik.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Get well soon Mik! You big, lanky div. x