Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 09-03-2019, 10:15 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I think the wheels have fallen off at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. To be fair though you can tell the Sevilla squad is still unbalanced, and still suffering from the Arias / Berizzo / Montella era. Can see La Real stealing a 1-2 victory tomorrow.

Betis not exactly faring much better and I half expect them to lose 3-0 to Celta tomorrow too.
Old 09-03-2019, 10:44 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
So you'll be a Real fan tomorrow then.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 11-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Alicante City won 6-1. 2 points off top spot with one or two games in hand over the teama currently above them.

Sevilla won 5-2 against Real Sociedad, Ben Yedder again doing most of the scoring. Betis stole a 0-1 victory in Vigo which leaves the hosts in big relegation trouble.

Cadiz lost 1-0 to Elche and Malaga play Osasuna tonight in a big top of the table clash in La Segunda.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:19 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Sevilla played well on Thursday and were unlucky to only get a 2-2 against Slavia Prague. Yesterday they again played well and during the first part of the second half were exceptional. Ben Yedder and Sarabia were on top form. The Munir/Ben Yedder partnership looks a good one, the one negative for me is Banega looks like his mind is already at another club, probably Arsenal. It would be deeply unpopular but I would drop him.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:27 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
Sevilla played well on Thursday and were unlucky to only get a 2-2 against Slavia Prague. Yesterday they again played well and during the first part of the second half were exceptional. Ben Yedder and Sarabia were on top form. The Munir/Ben Yedder partnership looks a good one, the one negative for me is Banega looks like his mind is already at another club, probably Arsenal. It would be deeply unpopular but I would drop him.
I've never particularly been a big Banega fan even when Sevilla were constantly winning the Europa League. I'd happily sell him, and I know he has been injured but I quite like the look of what I have seen from Gonalons.

Still not sure on Munir. Striker has to be a priority in the Summer for me, and probably a Centre Back as seems like Mercado is off. I'd probably also say a better second choice keeper too.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:42 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I've never particularly been a big Banega fan even when Sevilla were constantly winning the Europa League. I'd happily sell him, and I know he has been injured but I quite like the look of what I have seen from Gonalons.

Still not sure on Munir. Striker has to be a priority in the Summer for me, and probably a Centre Back as seems like Mercado is off. I'd probably also say a better second choice keeper too.
In the brief appearances Gonalons has made he has looked excellent. I don't think Sevilla need a deep lying ball player. I also like the look of Rog, not sure if either/both will be signed permanently.

Sevilla have already signed Moanes Dabour but he doesn't join until July. I hadn't heard of him until Sevilla signed him but he is highly rated.

At the back Sevilla singed Gnagnon in the summer, I think they see him and possibly Wober as the longer term solutions. I'm also sure Sevilla will find a few players from seemingly nowhere, as they always seem to do.

Sevilla definitely need a better backup keeper. Not sure if Rico will come back or not.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
In the brief appearances Gonalons has made he has looked excellent. I don't think Sevilla need a deep lying ball player. I also like the look of Rog, not sure if either/both will be signed permanently.

Sevilla have already signed Moanes Dabour but he doesn't join until July. I hadn't heard of him until Sevilla signed him but he is highly rated.

At the back Sevilla singed Gnagnon in the summer, I think they see him and possibly Wober as the longer term solutions. I'm also sure Sevilla will find a few players from seemingly nowhere, as they always seem to do.

Sevilla definitely need a better backup keeper. Not sure if Rico will come back or not.
Not sure Rico is necessarily the answer. We need a competitor for the Number 1 not a back up. I'd certainly take Sergio Asenjo (Villarreal), or Ruben Blanco (Celta), if either of those two clubs get relegated.

I have heard of the Dabour guy, know nothing about him myself though.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Werkself

Zidane back as head coach at Real Madrid. That's a bit embarrassing.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:41 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yes. You should be embarrassed. Joke club.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:41 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Perez was pissed off when Zidane resigned as Perez gets a hard on for sacking managers, especially decent ones...he loves the power. Expect Zidane to get the boot before his 3 years are up. You Real fans must be red as beetroots.

Old 12-03-2019, 07:42 AM
Class Swot.

Meanwhile, Malaga throw away a one goal lead against Osasuna to dent their hopes of auto promotion.

Old 12-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Werkself

Just saw the highlights, Munir the Malaga keeper done twice with the eyes. Going to be a really tough play offs this season in the Segunda. Deportivo, Malaga, Cadiz and Albacete all sitting in there at the moment and all four teams would fancy their chances.

6 point gap opened up now between the top two and the trailing pack, still 13 games to go so a lot to play for yet.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Perez was pissed off when Zidane resigned as Perez gets a hard on for sacking managers, especially decent ones...he loves the power. Expect Zidane to get the boot before his 3 years are up. You Real fans must be red as beetroots.
You must be getting me confused with someone else.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:59 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Zidane deserves to be sacked already for this outfit
Old 12-03-2019, 01:21 PM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Alicante City won 6-1. 2 points off top spot with one or two games in hand over the teama currently above them.

Sevilla won 5-2 against Real Sociedad, Ben Yedder again doing most of the scoring. Betis stole a 0-1 victory in Vigo which leaves the hosts in big relegation trouble.

Cadiz lost 1-0 to Elche and Malaga play Osasuna tonight in a big top of the table clash in La Segunda.

We have 1 game in hand over top spot.

No game this weekend because of Las Fallas, but our next match is against Eldense 'B' who are currently top of the league.

Hopefully carry on our 9 game win streak.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Class Swot.

Quote:
You must be getting me confused with someone else.
Not sure how.....

Quote:
I have always been a Real Madrid fan since I got into Spanish football in 1996

Old 12-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Not sure how.....
Photoshopped.
Old 14-03-2019, 10:31 PM
Werkself

Cannot see that result going down well tonight. Pablo Machin's neck is very much in the noose right now.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Cannot see that result going down well tonight. Pablo Machin's neck is very much in the noose right now.
Really didn't expect him to be sacked that quickly! Joaquin Caparros has moved back downstairs to cover as manager for now. Also looks like Sevilla are trying to bring Monchi back.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Werkself

Sevilla with 3 points after a 0-1 win at Espanyol. Probably not so helpful with Vaclik being injured is Juan Soriano getting himself sent off.

Ben Yedder again though. The guy is a goal machine! Betis host Barcelona tonight, Betis winning Away earlier in the year.