Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 17-05-2019, 05:49 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Alex Dyer

I didn't have a clue Alex Dyer was still involved in football in any way so was surprised to read he is currently Steve Clarke's assistant manager at Kilmarnock.

So many players who were here under Steve Coppell's management seem to have continued to work in the game and be managers or coaches themselves.

Coleman, Southgate, Pardew, Salako, Shaw, Thorn, Hopkin, Freedman, Pemberton. There are probably more.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:00 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Jeff Hopkins is manager of Melbourne Victory Women.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 17-05-2019, 07:39 PM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Jeff Hopkins is manager of Melbourne Victory Women.
Christ he was a liability when we got promoted to division 1 lol. Arsenal away.... Millwall home. Lol
Old 17-05-2019, 07:41 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Christ he was a liability when we got promoted to division 1 lol. Arsenal away.... Millwall home. Lol
Exquisitely lobbed the keeper for a perfect own goal
Old 17-05-2019, 08:58 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I remember Alex Dyer's long range goal for Hull against us circa 88.
Old 17-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
We only bought him to stop him scoring against us.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 17-05-2019, 09:08 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Another one who was brilliant when he played against us, so we bought him, and then turned out to be pretty average.
Old 17-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Jamie Fullarton is manager at Halifax Town where Freedman's son plays.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 17-05-2019, 10:50 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Jamie Fullarton is manager at Halifax Town where Freedman's son plays.
an absolute terrier as a player, but an extremely methodical and approachable guy, but don't cross him. I always thought he'd go in at youth level as that appeared to be where his strengths lied after the success with his academy and Costa Unida CF and even Phil Gartside praised his work with the youth when he was at Bolton. People will never know the full stories behind various jobs, but trust me he is an incredibly resilient individual.
Old Yesterday, 06:35 AM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Another one who was brilliant when he played against us, so we bought him, and then turned out to be pretty average.
The original, in !y view, that might just be because of when I started going regularly.

Old Yesterday, 06:39 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
an absolute terrier as a player, but an extremely methodical and approachable guy, but don't cross him. I always thought he'd go in at youth level as that appeared to be where his strengths lied after the success with his academy and Costa Unida CF and even Phil Gartside praised his work with the youth when he was at Bolton. People will never know the full stories behind various jobs, but trust me he is an incredibly resilient individual.
Lovely bloke.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
The original, in !y view, that might just be because of when I started going regularly.
David Giles a few years earlier. Played like Lionel Messi against v Swansea in a 3-3 draw. Bought him a few months later and then proceeded to play like Lionel Blair.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
An ex colleague of mine who had no interest in Football was a neighbour of his when he had a place in Caterham, she said he was a very nice fella