Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-01-2021, 12:21 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Just gone down again just in time for the footy...is it worth sorting myself out with a VPN as a workaround or go another route ?? Got to be a bit of throttling going on from providers as was fine for the cricket.
It is not working at the mom whether you use a vpn or not. Yes it is worth getting a VPN. I use cyberghost
Old 16-01-2021, 12:26 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine went down but seems to be fine now I have switched on VPN - I use Vpnify (free). Fingers crossed but a good stream on Supersports at the moment.
Old 16-01-2021, 12:43 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine is not working still and I have got 2 vpn's
Old 16-01-2021, 12:44 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
The app is working fine but web player does not.
Old 16-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just gone down again just in time for the footy...is it worth sorting myself out with a VPN as a workaround or go another route ?? Got to be a bit of throttling going on from providers as was fine for the cricket.
Mine went down during the cricket
Old 16-01-2021, 12:58 PM

Web is working now
Old 16-01-2021, 02:04 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Web is working now
A few channels but far from all. Hopefully they are working on it and get the most important ones up and running again shortly
Old 16-01-2021, 02:07 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Web is working now
Got the Wolves game on my phone now and it definitely appears to be VPN friendly now that i've set up ExpressVpn....didn't work without it. But i've only got 3 device connections on my SD account (2 LG TV's and my phone) so the laptop will have to wait for the time being. Might be casting the phone to the upstairs telly tomorrow at the current rate and certainly wouldn't be the first time.
Can't find a way of the VPN influencing the LG TV as yet but it is a challenge i'm hopeful of beating. Any obvious ideas i'm missing ? Using the masked laptop as router didn't help much but it might be something i haven't done with uploading playlist files.....don't want to open up an unholy mess i can't unpick.
Old 16-01-2021, 03:01 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine wasnt working. Turned on ipvanish and its worked.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 16-01-2021, 03:31 PM

Kodi is working on PC
Old 17-01-2021, 01:40 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
It was back up for a while last night and this morning but has gawn again for me
Old 17-01-2021, 02:43 PM

eaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Only seems to be working with vpn for me now. On BT Internet and now using IPVanish
Old 17-01-2021, 04:07 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Just tried to connect via pc , says log on details not recognised on new play utv , try the old play utv . I can log in on there but no channels are working .
Old 17-01-2021, 04:16 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Even with a VPN its having none of it currently.....something fishy going on as they've been deaf mute on the Discord group as well. Whether they are utterly clueless on how to tackle whatever is going on is unclear but they certainly aren't letting anybody know anything yet. Usual hand wringing at the injustice on there from some that don't seem to realise it's the risk you run paying for an illegal service.
The wife has given me a little coating for being ready to shell out for a back up alternative, that i've been trialling over the weekend, for six months to tide me over and seems more keen to re-subscribe to Sky Sports again but i'm sick of being bent over a barrel by them, so holding firm.
Old 17-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Even with a VPN its having none of it currently.....something fishy going on as they've been deaf mute on the Discord group as well. Whether they are utterly clueless on how to tackle whatever is going on is unclear but they certainly aren't letting anybody know anything yet. Usual hand wringing at the injustice on there from some that don't seem to realise it's the risk you run paying for an illegal service.
The wife has given me a little coating for being ready to shell out for a back up alternative, that i've been trialling over the weekend, for six months to tide me over and seems more keen to re-subscribe to Sky Sports again but i'm sick of being bent over a barrel by them, so holding firm.
Get yourself an Android box and a decent IPTV sub and save yourself the bother

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 17-01-2021, 05:35 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fine for me with a vpn at the moment but certainly buggered without.

Last edited by GTR; 17-01-2021 at 06:07 PM.
Old 17-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
So is Donkey completely down? I can't get it via XCIPTV...? Edit: It won't let me login at all - VPN or not.
Old 17-01-2021, 06:27 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
So is Donkey completely down? I can't get it via XCIPTV...? Edit: It won't let me login at all - VPN or not.
Same here - saying my userID/password info is invalid - though it certainly isn't.

Losing patience with SD now - seems more often than not there are no streams or there are login problems: and now they're currently asking for Bitcoin to renew a subscription, it strikes me that things are falling apart.

Any recommendations for a reliable alternative?
Old 17-01-2021, 06:42 PM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My supplier has gone down this afternoon too. Maybe a few blocks have happened today?
Old 17-01-2021, 08:45 PM

Sadly the Donkey is still working fine for me....