Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-04-2021, 01:39 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Around 8 weeks time
Thanks Louis
Old 23-04-2021, 03:28 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Around 8 weeks time
Why didn't you tell him to look it up for himself if he was so interested?

I wonder if the black kid was shit at wheelies.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 23-04-2021, 03:36 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Why didn't you tell him to look it up for himself if he was so interested?
Old 23-04-2021, 04:38 PM

hulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
Apart from nonces (who are an outlier despised by everyone regardless of race, offence or beliefs) I really doubt there's going to be this righteous fury or honour among lags directed towards a particular type even one like Chauvin, I think that comes from telly dramas and cheap airport novels. The type of prison he ends up at will not have junkies who robbed a house or some bloke who had one really bad day and battered some poor sod in a nightclub, the type of criminal a normal might find relatable. No, the place he ends up is going to have the worst of the worst: rapists, torturers, gangsters, murderers who killed even more sadistically than Chauvin (which is saying something), even the black blokes in there will be guys who's moral code is that shooting up a McDonalds full of families is acceptable if it gets you the guy who ripped you off. These guys ain't coming from a place mentally where kneeling on a mans neck for nine minutes is cause for outrage. TLDR "even evil has standards" is a pop culture troupe and doesn't exist in the real world, from everything I've heard about their prisons they self segregate by race anyway, regardless of who you hung out with on the outside you must only hang out with your race while doing your porridge.

Yeah, being ex police will have issues but probably more with the humiliation of guards treating him like how he used to treat the unfortunates that he encountered.
The types that you mention are the exact type to take a nice payment to look after their families in exchange for offing people like Chauvin.
Old 23-04-2021, 07:04 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
White progressive Americans certainly have a tendency to speak before they think, Pelosi has just thanked George Floyd for sacrificing his life.
On what planet is Nancy Pelosi a progressive? She hates them.
Old 23-04-2021, 07:11 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
On what planet is Nancy Pelosi a progressive? .
Republican la la land (not implying that you are one, Skin Up).
Old 24-04-2021, 08:16 AM

eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Thank you. What I said, is that two scumbags are off the streets.

Now, lets disect that. By condoning both a white man and a black man in the same sentence, disproves any racism.

By condoning the actions of the cop, I am clearly stating that I think what he did was definately not "fine".

For the record, I have never seen the video, as having chronic asthma myself, not being able to breath is one of the worst feelings I have ever had, suffocating, drowning et al are my biggest fear. His death must have been horrific.

I stand by my original comment, and will now bow out of the conversation. Think what the hell you want about me, I couldn't give a shit.
While I agree with much of what you are trying to say, you do know what condoning means, do you ?
Old 24-04-2021, 12:57 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Although not directly related to this case, there is enough common ground for the following to be relevant... I notice that the BBC has made the excellent Reggie Yates documentary Life and Death in Chicago available on iPlayer again. If you missed it the first time, it's well worth catching while it's still there. In fact, all of his documentaries are.
Old 24-04-2021, 04:27 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
While I agree with much of what you are trying to say, you do know what condoning means, do you ?
I think he might have meant 'condemning'
Old 24-04-2021, 05:34 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
On what planet is Nancy Pelosi a progressive? She hates them.
Among a subsection of republicans (that's growing), anything that's not republican is everything else. They don't see politics as being about different views , but entirely about a 'single moral truth'.
Old 25-04-2021, 07:22 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Second guessing what he meant took us down a rabbit hole last time...

Cricket wanker.
Old 26-04-2021, 05:55 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
I did, my bad.