Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 10-04-2021, 08:26 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Grand national 2021

So who are we all backing and why ?
Old 10-04-2021, 08:27 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kimberlie candy

Burrows saint

Definitely red

are the ones i fancy
Old 10-04-2021, 08:32 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Burrows Saint and Magic of Light
Old 10-04-2021, 09:21 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Magic Of Light
Acapella Bourgeois
Old 10-04-2021, 09:45 AM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Farclas
Views Lion Rouge
Bristol De Mai
Old 10-04-2021, 09:58 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any second now (describing Benteke's goal....)
Old 10-04-2021, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Any second now (describing Benteke's goal....)
Old 10-04-2021, 10:06 AM

Also fancy Minella times the first woman to win the national
Old 10-04-2021, 02:46 PM

Not many betting on it then
Old 10-04-2021, 02:51 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
No knowledge of racing but fancy Potters Corner at 20/1...
Old 10-04-2021, 02:52 PM

Jim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJim.Cpfc was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Any Second Now or Potters Corner
Old 10-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Gone for:

Potters Corner (Each Way)
Bristol De Mai
Kimberlite Candy
Old 10-04-2021, 03:41 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Mr Malarkey of course. I should imagine I'm not the only one on here going for him.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:47 PM

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unless your a regular punter the whole point of the day for me was going through the papers in the morning getting the family to pick their selections and then proudly going down the bookies for the one and only time of the year . A liquid lunch followed by 20 minutes of screaming at the telly with the kids .

I just doesnt work without the crowds or the bookies being shut
Old 10-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
very quiet. anyone have a link to the race, trying to stream from Sweden, not on TV here.

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 10-04-2021, 04:28 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I was on Minella Times
Old 10-04-2021, 05:42 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
I to advantage of two of the Bet365 offers.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Tidy return.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:15 AM

bomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Put a fiver on Minella Times and won 39

Then did 4 draws on an accumulator and out 30p on them, won another 54