Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-04-2021, 09:18 PM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Way to prove the point
I don't have to prove anything hkh, I'm just annoyed that things have been off thread topic for some time and you are partly responsible for that, although even though its off topic, I agree with most of what you have said to the other two.
I wasn't attacking you at all but you started insulting me because I basically was telling you and others to take your argument elsewhere
Old 22-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post

Worksop > Skint
Without doubt.

Cricket wanker.
Old 22-04-2021, 09:58 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Derek Chauvin trial

Damn, I've been out for breakfast, went to the hardware store then the garden center, came home touched up some paint that needed doing, come in and sorted out some bills and come back on here and you're all still at it!

I'm impressed...
Old 22-04-2021, 10:06 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Damn, I've been out for breakfast, went to the hardware store than the garden center, came home touched up some paint that needed doing, come in and sorted out some bills and come back on here and you're all still at it!

I'm impressed...
I only posted on here a short while ago Hedgehog, to stop all that shit, seems it's worked, even if I took a bit of unnecessary flack from hkh, but I can also understand his frustration, I just walked into the line of fire.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:15 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Damn, I've been out for breakfast, went to the hardware store than the garden center, came home touched up some paint that needed doing, come in and sorted out some bills and come back on here and you're all still at it!

I'm impressed...
Yeah there's some stream being blown off tonight, for certain Outside of 10 to 20 people on here, it is highly unlikely that anyone else in the world gives a shit what any of us are saying on here It's a rather strange ritual when you boil it down
Old 22-04-2021, 10:17 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
I only posted on here a short while ago Hedgehog, to stop all that shit, seems it's worked, even if I took a bit of unnecessary flack from hkh, but I can also understand his frustration, I just walked into the line of fire.

You took one for the team... good man.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:18 PM

Quote:
You took one for the team... Stupid man.
EFA
Old 22-04-2021, 10:21 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
I just walked into the line of fire.
For some reason it reminds me of the crappy advert where the bloke is at a couple's dinner party and comes back into the room having been to the bog, and his missus says, "we were just talking about wife swapping..." As he eyes the other wives he says, "well I'm game if you are" thinking he'd just won the lotto.... "We were talking about how disgusting it is!".... Oh dear.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:24 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Without doubt.
Ah, you do make a lovely couple.

One who thinks Jimmy Savile was innocent and a good egg and one who tells fellow Palace fans no one cares if they die of Covid.

Lovely lads. Your mums must be so proud.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:26 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
FFS. Just when it had all stopped.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:27 PM

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Way past your bed time sunshine. Off you pop.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:28 PM
Fay Wray

Quote:
At least the baby is alright though.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:32 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I have no idea what he said ; but I presume it was the usual abuse of a 12 year old. There was a time the BBS had Workslop on ignore ; suggest you revert to that.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-04-2021, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I have no idea what he said ; but I presume it was the usual abuse of a 12 year old. There was a time the BBS had Workslop on ignore ; suggest you revert to that.
Get back to your Jimíll Fix It
Old 22-04-2021, 10:34 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Ah, you do make a lovely couple.

One who thinks Jimmy Savile was innocent and a good egg and one who tells fellow Palace fans no one cares if they die of Covid.

Lovely lads. Your mums must be so proud.
One fan actually. Facts matter.

Why don’t you stick to engaging with people on here who don’t think you’re an arsehole.

Will give all of us a break.

Cricket wanker.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
One fan actually. Facts matter.
Still, a very proud day for you and yours.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Get back to your Jimíll Fix It
Remember Worksop

Life's too short for shit
Old 22-04-2021, 10:38 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Still, a very proud day for you and yours.
Youíre the only one upset about it.

As I said. Stick to chatting with people who value your opinion. Youíll have so much more time on your hands.

Cricket wanker.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Remember Worksop

Oh this is more fun than shit.

Watching the gang get back together is entertaining.

So cute.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:41 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Remember Worksop

Good advice, which he will of course ignore

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ