Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-06-2018, 08:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
No we just cannot be arsed to do Biggin's role on the brexit thread .... Only he can take the Remain abuse on a daily basis.
Poor welftiplemits just craves attention.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 21-06-2018, 08:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Exactly. How do otherwise good posters fall for his victim bullshit and turn him into some sort of martyr? He is nothing of the sort, just someone who loves acting feeble for people to help him after conveniently forgetting why he is so despised in the first place.

Pathetic man. Go the whole way and kick him out if he can't accept his fate.
How are things with you btw??

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 21-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

posters expect you to take sides and if you do not and try to be objective you are fecked .
You used to be objective Les

Old 21-06-2018, 08:27 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Grown men bickering over one poster.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Grown men bickering over one poster.

Old 21-06-2018, 08:28 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
How are things with you btw??
Wow. I posted I had stress in the depression thread 4 months ago and you keep insinuating something in your various rep messages and now on here. The answer is none of your business. This thread is about how much of an arsehole you are and you just dug yourself a little bit deeper. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 21-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ironic?

Cricket wanker.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Wow. I posted I had stress in the depression thread 4 months ago and you keep insinuating something in your various rep messages and now on here. The answer is none of your business. This thread is about how much of an arsehole you are and you just dug yourself a little bit deeper. Well done.
Sure. But how are you ?? Merely enquiring how you are . Thats all.

Old 21-06-2018, 08:40 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sure. But how are you ?? Merely enquiring how you are . Thats all.
Come off it.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Exactly. How do otherwise good posters fall for his victim bullshit and turn him into some sort of martyr? He is nothing of the sort, just someone who loves acting feeble for people to help him after conveniently forgetting why he is so despised in the first place.

Pathetic man. Go the whole way and kick him out if he can't accept his fate.
Love you. Jealous ?

Old 21-06-2018, 10:04 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't think it is much to do with the Mods,this place has got very tribal politicaly wise especially with Brexit where it has turned poster onto poster like it never did before.

You get all kinds of half truth accusations with posters actually believing the bullshit (or wanting to) with no give either way.

Some are very worried about the effects of Brexit with some gloating and saying tough shit we won...Again it has turned poster onto poster like nothing else on here.

Problem with being a Mod on today's BBS is that posters expect you to take sides and if you do not and try to be objective you are fecked .
Good post. And itís done for free
Old 21-06-2018, 10:16 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
I’ve said it before and I wil say it (write it) for the last time. It was clear why Steve was banned from GCC - at least to me. I saw the thread and posts that lead to it where Steve asked direct questions and demanded answers yet refused to give answers when questioned back.

I haven’t had this experience with biggin/Steve but I have watched others that have - some of whom have torn him apart unnecessarily.

If I were a mod I would welcome Steve back on the understanding that it’s steve coming back and not biggin. If Steve asks for answers Steve engages and provides answers.

Clean slate. Those offended by him in the past don’t hound him and Steve doesn’t troll them. It’s interesting that some of those that have been trolled by him and hounded him didn’t vote for his exile in the last poll. Several voted moo.

To ban someone for something as simplistic as falling out over brexit (which palpably is what has happened) seems very harsh.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:28 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't think it is much to do with the Mods,this place has got very tribal politicaly wise especially with Brexit where it has turned poster onto poster like it never did before.

You get all kinds of half truth accusations with posters actually believing the bullshit (or wanting to) with no give either way.

Some are very worried about the effects of Brexit with some gloating and saying tough shit we won...Again it has turned poster onto poster like nothing else on here.

Problem with being a Mod on today's BBS is that posters expect you to take sides and if you do not and try to be objective you are fecked .
So why not delete the whole Brexit thread ?

It does seem to have gone beyond opinions - especially as nobody really knows how it will affect us short, medium and long term - and all we are left with is spiteful comments and vitriol.

Have a separate politics and religion area - and then ban people from that if they overstep the mark and don't back down or apologise for their wrong doing.

In regard to Biggin (and I do not read ALL his posts) - either explain why he should be banned and do it or give him the chance to apologise for the offence he caused and let him back on under probation (I realise this may need to be narrowed a bit for him).

Otherwise we will be on to Free the coney hall one Pt 55 before seasons start !
Old 21-06-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
So why not delete the whole Brexit thread ?

It does seem to have gone beyond opinions - especially as nobody really knows how it will affect us short, medium and long term - and all we are left with is spiteful comments and vitriol.

Have a separate politics and religion area - and then ban people from that if they overstep the mark and don't back down or apologise for their wrong doing.

In regard to Biggin (and I do not read ALL his posts) - either explain why he should be banned and do it or give him the chance to apologise for the offence he caused and let him back on under probation (I realise this may need to be narrowed a bit for him).

Otherwise we will be on to Free the coney hall one Pt 55 before seasons start !
I have posted far too many times on that thread but I have never been spiteful or vitriolic to anyone. Sadly I have posted on it too much - biggin and I are up there with the top posters on the thread.

Itís possible to discuss something without being a twat imop.

What you say is right though - the thread is pointless. I only ever engaged with it for what I perceived (and still do) a moral cause relating to Northern Ireland and a vain attempt to encourage people to think outside of their little worlds - little worlds we all live in unless someone tries to push you out.
Old 21-06-2018, 11:18 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Do people on here really want a BBS free of adults being involved in petty and extremely childish name calling?

ffs we cannot do it in real life so please lets not takeaway our only outlet for doing it.

It keeps us young at heart, even when the bones start to creak.

Free the Coney Hall one.
Old 22-06-2018, 03:16 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
I have posted far too many times on that thread but I have never been spiteful or vitriolic to anyone. Sadly I have posted on it too much - biggin and I are up there with the top posters on the thread.

Itís possible to discuss something without being a twat imop.

What you say is right though - the thread is pointless. I only ever engaged with it for what I perceived (and still do) a moral cause relating to Northern Ireland and a vain attempt to encourage people to think outside of their little worlds - little worlds we all live in unless someone tries to push you out.
vitriolic ...you have been towards me a few times.
Old 22-06-2018, 04:55 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
vitriolic ...you have been towards me a few times.
You don't count.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:02 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Do people on here really want a BBS free of adults being involved in petty and extremely childish name calling?

ffs we cannot do it in real life so please lets not takeaway our only outlet for doing it.

It keeps us young at heart, even when the bones start to creak.

Free the Coney Hall one.
Nah. Ban him outright and bring to an end once and for all these desperate attempts to keep him relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 22-06-2018, 06:34 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Its astounding how lacking you are in self awareness.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:36 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Got any more porn to post ME ?
The mods asked me to stop, a bit like theyve asked you to....unlike you I respected their request.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.