Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Very sad news. Put Palace on the map
RIP Big Mal
Old 15-10-2010, 11:46 AM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP,Big Mal, great memories and fantastic times when he was our Boss.Very very sad day, we love you Big Mal
Old 15-10-2010, 11:47 AM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I never got to witness Big Mal's famous Palace side (for obvious reasons), but understand how important he was to his club from speaking to my dad, his friends and of course the BBS and HOL. One of the game's great innovators, and he helped make Palace the club it is today.

RIP.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Stumbling in the dark

Steve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
He was before my time, but I was lucky to be present when the great man came to a (tragically under-attended) event at the Oxford Union 15 years or so back when he was on good form. Legend. RIP.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:49 AM

Marshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againMarshian lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Too many memories to mention, but standing in front of the shed predicting their oncoming defeat was the tops RIP big man
Old 15-10-2010, 11:50 AM

eaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses grow
Old 15-10-2010, 11:51 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP Thanks for the memories.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:51 AM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP
Old 15-10-2010, 11:52 AM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
R.I.P
Old 15-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
RIP Big Mal

...Gone but NEVER forgotten
Old 15-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I feel sad now. RIP Big Mal

andy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Read the BBC website and you'd be forgiven for thinking that this should be in World of Football

I think it would be a massive shame if we let the fact that its Millwall delay us getting the chance to pay our respects to a Palace legend, but also agree that they'd ruin a silence. Would welcome a minute's applause in the circumstances.
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Honoured to have met him, Palace legend.

Must get champagne and toast his memory today.

RIP Big Mal and thanks for everything
Old 15-10-2010, 11:54 AM

GoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Very, very sad to hear the news. He brought a spirit of glamour to the club and the cup run that included the wonderful 3-2 win at Chelsea will always remain a fond memory. Thanks, Big Mal, you'll never be forgotten.
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thank you Big Mal, for being part of our team, part of our lives.

From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad news. RIP
Old 15-10-2010, 11:55 AM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Off to buy a cigar.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Green man

OldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The many threads on this site pay proper tribute to the man. He made my late teenage years the best of my life, watching a great team. Top geezer, great character all round. Still got a fedora (but not the original - that got trampled on in a goal celebration at Wrexham one year).

RIP Big Mal.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:56 AM

palace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP BIG MAL
Old 15-10-2010, 11:56 AM

Slough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP