Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2016, 11:01 AM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Christian Benteke - 4 year deal

He obviously doesn't fit the Klopp mould but even with limited game time has 10 goals this season in all competitions.
His record at Villa was 49 in 84 games.
With the supply we can provide with Wilf, Yala, Punch and Yohan he could be the difference next season. Would need a 20 m with add ons bid to get him.
Much as I like what C W has done Benteke is proven.
Old 19-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
He will almost certainly go to West Ham.
Old 19-05-2016, 11:03 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
He will almost certainly go to West Ham.
If so, I wonder where that leaves someone like Carroll? I'd take either if we could!
Old 19-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
If so, I wonder where that leaves someone like Carroll? I'd take either if we could!
With his injuries, I suspect they'll keep both!

To view the link you have to Register or Login could be available though, who I suggested on here a while back.
Old 19-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Time For Heroes

To remain on thread though, of course I share the view that Benteke would be immense for us.
Old 19-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'd love Carroll, but isn't he constantly injured?
Old 19-05-2016, 11:49 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
Yes, although i think he recently said he feels like he is over his injury issues. I guess time will tell if that is the case.

Sakho is a good player as well, although question marks over his off the field behaviour.
Old 19-05-2016, 12:39 PM

CedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCedarEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Benteke would suit our play much more than Liverpool's. He proved at Villa he can score regularly.

Defo not Carroll. We've already got Wickham who's like a watered down version of Carroll. Not quite as good but not quite as often injured either.
Old 19-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Would fit in perfectly with our squad then
Old 19-05-2016, 01:07 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We could bring him on in the 95th minute to fall over in the box.
Old 19-05-2016, 01:13 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He would not come here. There is already a thread on him as well.
Old 19-05-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle View Post
We could bring him on in the 95th minute to fall over in the box.
He would probably get booked and given a free kick against him doing it for us.
Old 19-05-2016, 08:17 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He would be awesome for the way we play but I'd rather a long term option.

I'd be happy with Benteke if we signed Clough too. Adds another dimension to our play when Plan A that hasn't worked this season isn't working again next season.
Old 19-05-2016, 08:23 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
If we win Saturday we are in Europe and West Ham are not..........
Old 19-05-2016, 08:27 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jesus we paid Jerome Thomas a small fortune to be injured for 2 years, Carroll costs a big fortune for a slightly better return
Old 19-05-2016, 08:28 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Contrary to my last post: do you see him getting hat tricks for us? If so, I may change my mind
Old 19-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Banned by Moderators

Wydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWydehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Benteke has been largely crap at two clubs so why would we want him?
Old 19-05-2016, 08:35 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc View Post
He would be awesome for the way we play but I'd rather a long term option.
Isn't he only 24?
Old 19-05-2016, 08:44 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wydehurst View Post
Benteke has been largely crap at two clubs so why would we want him?
He almost single handedly kept Villa up for several years?
Old 19-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Would he be happy lacing Connor Wickham boots?