Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2016, 08:47 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After his performance the other year when he beat us single handedly at our place for Villa I have thought he would be perfect for us but is probably out of our league. He held up the ball and was the class act on the pitch that night .
Old 19-05-2016, 08:54 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have mentioned him elsewhere. For me pushing the boat out to try to get Benteke or Bony would be perfect. Ambitious indeed on all fronts but justifiable with new TV deal and maybe just possible and the fact both fit our style (with Bony working harder) perfectly and it is a priority position.
Old 19-05-2016, 09:02 PM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wydehurst View Post
Benteke has been largely crap at two clubs so why would we want him?
His goals per game record in the PL is second to none. That's why we would want him.
Old 19-05-2016, 09:04 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
I don't want the cheating fcuker anywhere near us.
Old 19-05-2016, 09:30 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Think Bony on paper is better for me, I dont think that we particularly have a chance at signing either. I would still like to see us chase Batshuayi who I think may be a legitimate target, but he also will no doubt have plenty of suitors this window.
Old 19-05-2016, 09:52 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Think Bony on paper is better for me, I dont think that we particularly have a chance at signing either. I would still like to see us chase Batshuayi who I think may be a legitimate target, but he also will no doubt have plenty of suitors this window.
A big target for West Ham I believe.
Old 19-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
Have mentioned him elsewhere. For me pushing the boat out to try to get Benteke or Bony would be perfect. Ambitious indeed on all fronts but justifiable with new TV deal and maybe just possible and the fact both fit our style (with Bony working harder) perfectly and it is a priority position.
Ends up signing Gestede August 17
Old 19-05-2016, 10:22 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
A big target for West Ham I believe.
I saw they had something like 35m for my wet dream target Lacazette rejected, they might just be out to ruin my days
Old 19-05-2016, 10:49 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Would hinder the development of Gayle
Old 20-05-2016, 12:28 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Both Benteke and Bony looked great at their previous clubs but have looked poor this season. More worryingly, both of them seem to have rolled over and accepted their poor form rather than fight hard for a place when they have had the chance. Both surprised and a big disappointed TBH. Bony has always had a lazy looking style but explosive in and around the box at Swansea and great approach play there too. Odd from both of them but perhaps a timely reminder when looking at others over the summer. I would be wary of either bug don't expect them to even consider us unless we win on Saturday.
Old 20-05-2016, 01:34 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Unrealistic target tbh.
Old 20-05-2016, 04:15 AM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Both Benteke and Bony looked great at their previous clubs but have looked poor this season. More worryingly, both of them seem to have rolled over and accepted their poor form rather than fight hard for a place when they have had the chance. Both surprised and a big disappointed TBH. Bony has always had a lazy looking style but explosive in and around the box at Swansea and great approach play there too. Odd from both of them but perhaps a timely reminder when looking at others over the summer. I would be wary of either bug don't expect them to even consider us unless we win on Saturday.
It might well be too late now but I think both were much better suited to being the main focus of the attack in a smaller side than they were being a cog in the machine of a bigger side.
Old 20-05-2016, 05:59 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Did someone really say he's been 'largely crap' at two clubs, suggesting he was largely crap at Villa?
Old 20-05-2016, 06:04 AM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
Did someone really say he's been 'largely crap' at two clubs, suggesting he was largely crap at Villa?
I believe so....
Old 20-05-2016, 06:16 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Can imagine we will be battling Everton for Bony/Benteke as they try to replace Lakaku.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:22 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
I'd love him to be 'crap' at Palace too......
Old 20-05-2016, 06:40 AM

The Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Duke : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
I'd love him to be 'crap' at Palace too......
Yes, only a one goal in three ratio this year, I'd love him to br crap here too.

Check out my beer reviews @GladAllOver1905
Old 20-05-2016, 06:44 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Cannot see us signing a striker who earns in excess of 100k per week.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:44 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Id cum in my pants if we were even linked with him let alone sign him

Quality player
Old 20-05-2016, 06:55 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halftime Gold View Post
It might well be too late now but I think both were much better suited to being the main focus of the attack in a smaller side than they were being a cog in the machine of a bigger side.
This definitely. TBH there is a point when being the best player in a side makes you better just because you get so much of the ball and everything. Going to Man City was tough for Bony where he had to prove himself again. Liverpools playing style simply doesn't suit Benteke. My concern with both of them is more around their apparent lack of response to this. I.e. They don't seem to be busting a gut when their chances have come. I.e. Forcing the situation to change. Their wage levels ensure they end up elsewhere I think.