Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-01-2020, 11:46 AM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Install kodi and don't bother with a build. Download wako app to your phone and link it all together. Best think I ever done
Old 27-01-2020, 10:27 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
For those with a firestick and beetv. There are some excellent streams of 1917 currently.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
The recent posts reminded me about Kodi, which is now at v18.5, and I have downloaded Exodus Redux which seems decent. Arawak TV which I used for Caribbean TV seems to be no more though
Old 28-01-2020, 10:38 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Yeah Exodus is my port of call and has not let me down yet.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 28-01-2020, 08:05 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Universal appears to be down tonight.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 28-01-2020, 08:14 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Universal appears to be down tonight.

Not for me. Villa game working fine
Old 28-01-2020, 09:26 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Not for me. Villa game working fine
That's really odd. Have tried getting in through Kodi and browser and browser on my mobile and just won't load.

Thinking about it, it might be that my subscription has run out, but you'd think they'd let you in to the accounts bit or something.

Will have to get something sorted before Saturday. Wonder if Sports Donkey 2 is worth it?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 28-01-2020, 09:34 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I was under the impression that universal and SD2 are the same thing Nick, although could be out the loop now. Either way, they are decent and certainly worth another sub IMHO. I use them and Sinister now.
Old 29-01-2020, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I was under the impression that universal and SD2 are the same thing Nick, although could be out the loop now. Either way, they are decent and certainly worth another sub IMHO. I use them and Sinister now.
Cheers. I didn't realise that about SD2 and Universal. Well that's good, i can just go and re subscribe to Sports Donkey then.

Find Universal on Kodi just a lot more reliable.

- John Peel
Old 22-02-2020, 04:04 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
I've been out the loop for ages... is kodi still a thing? What are the other options?

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 19-03-2020, 10:26 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
I'd like to know too. Not used it for ages but the streaming apps on the firestick all seem pretty glitchy these days.
Old 20-03-2020, 12:20 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
It is worth installing Kodi 18.5 and then adding one of the many builds to it via the File Manager option as there are many working addons available within these builds.

Check out the Kodi Builds 2020 videos on Youtube.

Installing a new build only takes about 15 minutes to add once you have Kodi 18.5 installed which takes about 10 minutes.

Here is the Official Kodi website where Kodi can be downloaded for free.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Thanks, I've got some working add-ons though like Genesis redux but doesn't seem to find any working links. Are other apps actually finding links?
Old 20-03-2020, 02:51 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Most builds incorporate working addons but still allow for other repositories and addons to be installed and used within them just as standard Kodi downloads do.

After installing a build you can literally click and play on the type of media that you require to view or play as some builds incorporate a working Games section.

Builds and how to get them are reviewed on Youtube.
Old 20-03-2020, 05:31 PM
Vive La Revolution

Thanks again. I do know how buillds work. Im just wondering if any of the actual apps within the addons actually have links that work.
Old 21-03-2020, 12:08 AM

Many addons are working fine on Kodi.
Old 21-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Vive La Revolution

Cheers