Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-02-2020, 12:56 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I had three; a fuzz, phaser and wahwah all of which I used on my organ. Ah, lovely.
Phaser on a Hammond is Fab.
I have an Ibanez fuzz/wau, which I bought for buttons in the mid-70s. I was surprised when I checked out how much they go for now. Next target is an original Burns Buzzaround, which isn't cheap.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:24 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I have an Ibanez fuzz/wau, which I bought for buttons in the mid-70s. I was surprised when I checked out how much they go for now. Next target is an original Burns Buzzaround, which isn't cheap.
I love my Boss SP1 spectrum.

Bought it in the late 70s and now is the most sought-after Boss pedal, apparently.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:25 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Getting ready to move house and so selling things on eBay that I've not got a reason to keep.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:29 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Some of you may remember some time back I posted a simple picture of my daughter watching the buses at a local depot. This morning I said what do you fancy doing, and she replied "choo choo".
We've just spent the last hour watching trains arrive/depart and she has loved it. After having a herniated disc and struggling mobility wise in the last month it really is the simple things that are the best.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg train.jpeg (184.2 KB, 265 views)
Old 19-02-2020, 11:38 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Yeah nice, stuff that really matters.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

Unsurprisingly, I never owned a Leslie, but this has to be the best pedal I ever bought. Stunning emulation.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 19-02-2020, 11:58 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Some of you may remember some time back I posted a simple picture of my daughter watching the buses at a local depot. This morning I said what do you fancy doing, and she replied "choo choo".
We've just spent the last hour watching trains arrive/depart and she has loved it. After having a herniated disc and struggling mobility wise in the last month it really is the simple things that are the best.

Good work.

My daughter has just turned 13. It's half term so she wants to bake. She's good at baking, so everyone is happy
Old 22-02-2020, 05:49 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
A hard fought, well deserved palace win.
Old 22-02-2020, 06:24 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Unsurprisingly, I never owned a Leslie, but this has to be the best pedal I ever bought. Stunning emulation.

What you need is a set of Taurus bass pedals.
Old 22-02-2020, 06:48 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Seven Of Nine in the most recent episode of Picard.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:40 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:

Future minister of transport ?
Old 22-02-2020, 11:59 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Future minister of transport ?
Why future? She’d already do better than the planks we have at the moment.
Old 23-02-2020, 12:47 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Something I learnt latter in life. Sometimes it's the simple things the kids enjoy remember. Example we use to take the kids away on holiday always ensured had entertainment on the holiday park. One year we did a farmhouse in France no entertainment no electricity one night. It was basic but different. Ask the kids now they all say the farmhouse was the best holiday.
Like you transport the kids loved going to Luton airport with a packed lunch and watch the planes take off and land. You could park near the runway in those days.
Old 23-02-2020, 01:14 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I go for a long walk on Saturday morning. I bring an apple with me to feed a horse I pass. I find it makes me happy to meet this horse. He knows I have an apple and begins his walk to meet me from a long way off.
Old 23-02-2020, 02:06 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffle Coat View Post
I go for a long walk on Saturday morning. I bring an apple with me to feed a horse I pass. I find it makes me happy to meet this horse. He knows I have an apple and begins his walk to meet me from a long way off.
Is this an extract from an advanced Janet and John book?
Old 23-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Duffel likes the horse. The horse likes Duffle.

Duffle has an apple. The horse likes apple.
Old 23-02-2020, 03:17 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Duffel likes the horse. The horse likes Duffle.

Duffle has an apple. The horse likes apple.
Small. Far away.
Old 23-02-2020, 03:32 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 23-02-2020, 04:17 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 23-02-2020, 09:00 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffle Coat View Post
Is that horse from the Grand National still alive