Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 18-11-2019, 10:30 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just to add, the more I watch the Lamar Jackson and the Ravens, the more I think they are a lock to at the VERY least be in the AFC Championship game.

I know the Patriots won last night, but like the Niners, they have beaten teams you would expect them too (bar the Ravens who completely dominated them).

They have three challenging games coming up; think we will know more about them after that spell.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:37 AM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
raiders laboured against the Bengals but with Pittsburgh losing we are now in the playoff picture. Im waiting for a injury to Jacobs or Carr to derail us.
Old 18-11-2019, 11:16 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
Just to add, the more I watch the Lamar Jackson and the Ravens, the more I think they are a lock to at the VERY least be in the AFC Championship game.

I know the Patriots won last night, but like the Niners, they have beaten teams you would expect them too (bar the Ravens who completely dominated them).

They have three challenging games coming up; think we will know more about them after that spell.
Agreed. Play simple but very effective football. Injuries to O-Line would be the only way this team falls apart - or injury to Jackson.
Old 18-11-2019, 11:18 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
Huge win last night for the Niners.

The injuries are starting to really take their toll.

If we can get one win from these next three games I would take that now.
Was a good win. Cardinals put up a good to display bout our defensive play calling is shocking. Not bringing the best pass rusher on the league but sitting him in zone at the end was the icing on the cake for me.

Pleased with Murray, real headache with David Johnson who barely featured. Guarenteed almost $10m for next year. Hard to be excited with a team thats 3-7-1 though that could easily have been 5-5-1 and a very different story