Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 30-11-2019, 09:51 AM

ConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
FREE Palace videos from the 90's and programmes (2010's)

I have about 20 Palace video tapes, most are season reviews and iconic games from the 90's with the Brighton 5-0 thrown in for good measure!

Also got around 20 home programmes from between 2010-12.

Free to anyone who can collect it from West Norwood
Old 30-11-2019, 10:34 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
I'm in Cambridge so it's a bit of a schlepp from here to West Norwood. However, if you have Season Reviews for 97-98, 99-00 &/or 01-02, I'd be happy to pay for postage & stick a bit to charity if that suits.

Please PM me if that works. Absolutely no worries if not. Cheers.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:44 PM

ConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
I'm in Cambridge so it's a bit of a schlepp from here to West Norwood. However, if you have Season Reviews for 97-98, 99-00 &/or 01-02, I'd be happy to pay for postage & stick a bit to charity if that suits.

Please PM me if that works. Absolutely no worries if not. Cheers.
Sorry Olympian, unfortunately I don't have any of those reviews
Old 30-11-2019, 01:02 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConCPFC View Post
Sorry Olympian, unfortunately I don't have any of those reviews
Cool, no worries, cheers for the response
Old 07-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Which iconic games?
Would be interested of you have either play off final!