Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-06-2021, 01:06 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post
Dougie walked out on us and didn't look back. He came in to do a job and succeeded in the end.
Oh without a doubt. All history though, and we came out on the right side of it
Old 04-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
4 down. Absolutely ******* amazing.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 04-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spine tingling stuff. Excellent documentary from a Palace fanís perspective, loved every second of it and will be watching it again very soon!
Viera. Hodgson. De Boer. Allardyce. Pardew. Warnock. Pulis. Holloway. Freedman. Burley. Hart. Warnock. Taylor. Dowie. Kember. Francis. Bruce. A. Smith. Coppell. Venables. Lombardo. Coppell. Bassett. Coppell. A. Smith. Coppell. Mullery. Kember. Gradi. Allison. Venables. Allison. Head. Graham. Rowe. G. Smith. Spiers. Scott. Dawes/Slade. Rooke. Butler. Irwin. Moyes. Bromilow. Tresadern. Mavin. Maley. Goodman. Robson.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:17 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
Finished episode one, that was so emotional. The reality of how close we were to going under, it brought it all back. The Lloyds protest is still one of the most important things I've ever done in my life. Amazing.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:17 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEagle View Post
Spine tingling stuff. Excellent documentary from a Palace fanís perspective, loved every second of it and will be watching it again very soon!
Be interesting to see what other clubs fans think of it
Old 04-06-2021, 01:20 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Someone once told me who was close to the club for most of them, it's just a job. You look at this documentary, and it could not be further from the truth. Holloway was mad lol

Dougie seemed to be the most unemotional, said he got it wrong. Parish was really pissed, especially with Dougie trying to take people with him to Bolton. I loved the Palace minute on that, I was hoping some of that was put in.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:21 PM

Bangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is hereBangell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Ep4.
Love the focus on the clackers placed on every chair at the Amex before the 2nd leg! Nice touch.
And Dammo talking about pissing off 30,000 Weed fans when they left early.
I absolutely loved Damo when he played for us, and I think my love for him has only grown all the time since he left. Every one of his appearances in the documentary was brilliant.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:28 PM

Location: Village of Shepherdswell, which is between Dover and Canterbury.
pots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Other fans may already be aware of the whole Doggie leaving story, but I never knew how much influence Lenny Lawrence had on his leaving us, was an eye opener really and coupled with the rumours that he could have been sacked at the end of the previous season does alter my view of him somewhat.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:36 PM

anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots1970 View Post
Other fans may already be aware of the whole Doggie leaving story, but I never knew how much influence Lenny Lawrence had on his leaving us, was an eye opener really and coupled with the rumours that he could have been sacked at the end of the previous season does alter my view of him somewhat.
Definitely and to think of all the pelters Parish got at the time saying its his fault somehow. Parish is a bigger man than me because I wouldn't have had him back near the club.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:39 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have just watched part 1 excellent.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:41 PM

alexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CpfcLoz View Post
people who slag off steve parish, need to watch this and just remember how much he has done for this club and how fortunate we are to be in the prem! it also reminds you how shit the championship is and what a slug it is to get out of it!
its made my enthusiasm for palace even greater, im buzzing after watching that!

SP gets far too much criticism. 9 season in the PL and we have become entitled. The next manager saga thread pretty much sums things up. No one knows what is happening truly but the impatience is sending some delusional. SP is a shrewd operator and we will be fine. He will make the right decision. We have an amazing academy taking shape with some fantastic players to look forward to. 8 years since promotion and weíre still here. Lots to be proud of.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:41 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Away at the moment, but really looking forward to getting home over the weekend and watching this.
Plan to watch one a day, but not sure I will be able to resist the binge.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:42 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Someone once told me who was close to the club for most of them, it's just a job. You look at this documentary, and it could not be further from the truth. Holloway was mad lol

Dougie seemed to be the most unemotional, said he got it wrong. Parish was really pissed, especially with Dougie trying to take people with him to Bolton. I loved the Palace minute on that, I was hoping some of that was put in.
That bit where Freedmanís about to shoot himself as he watches us win at Wembley - i think about that scene A LOT. Brilliant.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Away at the moment, but really looking forward to getting home over the weekend and watching this.
Plan to watch one a day, but not sure I will be able to resist the binge.
No chance
Old 04-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"There's not enough behind-the-scenes footage"

How dare Palace not use a time machine to go back and record fly-on-the-wall content.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:52 PM

Night Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
SP gets far too much criticism. 9 season in the PL and we have become entitled. The next manager saga thread pretty much sums things up. No one knows what is happening truly but the impatience is sending some delusional. SP is a shrewd operator and we will be fine. He will make the right decision. We have an amazing academy taking shape with some fantastic players to look forward to. 8 years since promotion and weíre still here. Lots to be proud of.
Heís such a great ambassador for the club, and human too without concern about holding up his hands when getting something wrong. Itís an absolute pleasure to watch him represent the club and it will be a really sad day when one day he packs it in.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:52 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
Exactly this. Nothing for a neutral IMO but given how well hidden Amazon have this, they really don't appear to be chasing anyone other than Palace fans.
Amazon's home page is algorithmic. It's unique to everyone. If you don't watch much sports stuff on there, it'll be harder to find. It's on the home page for some people, nowhere near it for others.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:56 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
"They think they're f*cking it and they're not and we're gonna f*cking show them"........
Old 04-06-2021, 02:00 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brilliant achievement from those that produced this.

It sums up how important Palace is to all of us in the best way possible.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:12 PM

vincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Feeling very emotional watching it.
Bringing back some great memories. Was a magical time.

And also Lennie Lawrence. I never liked him.