Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 11-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Now thats an idea Les
You will get SMACKED DOWN.......
Old 11-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
You will get SMACKED DOWN.......
Yeah ? You n who's army?
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-01-2018, 05:52 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A post from Trolley.

Bought a tear to my eye.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:54 PM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was really rather fond of Trolley, came a cross as a good egg and all round snappy dresser.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
He is best left in his safe Tory seat in Surrey, or what ever south London pub he was dreamt up in. I am still disappointed that it wasn't Mitchell.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:21 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley View Post
Good morning one and all

I wish you all a very happy 2018.
May the 'Good ship BBS' sail serenely in calm waters.
As you all slide down the bannister of life I trust that the splinters will not point in the wrong direction !

This is just a cameo appearance.The 'Good Ship BBS' is better served without my input.I shall now leave you all in peace.

Best regards

TROLLEY.
well done old boy

safe retirement
Old 11-01-2018, 06:21 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
The reason I resigned as a Moderator here is that nobody else would accept their fair share of being 'Trolley'. Especially that Les Butler bloke. He ALWAYS had an excuse (the best one being that his new Canadian keyboard didn't have any """).
Old 11-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Yeah ? You n who's army?
The usual suspects and Giant Haystacks brought back using his cryogenically frozen DNA and one of Geof Capes budgies ....
Old 11-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
It would be ‘risible’ if he came back

Coming 2nd means you are the 1st one to lose
Old 11-01-2018, 06:27 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
You can fill your Trolley with Willo on The Holmesdale.net - The old man still has it.

Willo as in Will'o the Wisp. Quite clever.
This.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Carlos was both funnier and less annoying than Trolley.

Let that sink in.
Ithink that says more about your sense of humour than mine. xx

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
The reason I resigned as a Moderator here is that nobody else would accept their fair share of being 'Trolley'. Especially that Les Butler bloke. He ALWAYS had an excuse (the best one being that his new Canadian keyboard didn't have any """).
I thought it was because you didnt like being kneeled at his altar?

Old 11-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I thought it was because you didnt like being kneeled at his altar?
Oh yes.

Sorry.

My bad.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Snidey little rat.

Quote:
Oh yes.

Sorry.

My bad.
I admire your subjugation.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's bollocks as you had to teach me the dif between there and their and I could not keep up with the poshness, I felt discriminated because I came from Waddon, not Esher.

"""""""""""""""""""<<<<<<<<
Old 11-01-2018, 07:49 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iirc you once posted a trolley post under your James username
Old 11-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's lurking on here as we type.........

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (8 members and 2 guests) To view the link you have to Register or Login, To view the link you have to Register or Login, To view the link you have to Register or Login, To view the link you have to Register or Login, To view the link you have to Register or Login, To view the link you have to Register or Login, To view the link you have to Register or Login, To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-01-2018, 09:18 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I admire your subjugation.
I “doff” my “Anthony Eden” in the direction of your shorn “knackers”.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:27 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Is it true that Trolley later created the absurd, cretinous character called Jacob Rees Mogg?
Old 12-01-2018, 11:45 AM

paul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepaul skinback : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
You can fill your Trolley with Willo on The Holmesdale.net - The old man still has it.

Willo as in Will'o the Wisp. Quite clever.
Loads of hungry carp on there for his fishing, it's almost meltdown every time he posts! Quite brilliant seeing people smash their keyboards up typing stuff at him.

Smoke and mirrors should be the motto of our club. Been that way for decades.