Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 21-02-2019, 09:41 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace910 View Post
Confusing article saying thereís now a waiting list for season tickets because season tickets have sold out? Iím a season ticket holder and havenít received any information about renewing.
If youíre already a season ticket holder, thereís no need to go on a waiting list for one.
Old 21-02-2019, 02:36 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I asked when I rang up for Donny tickets and they said end of this month/beginning of next
Old 27-02-2019, 10:07 AM

Cambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In today's programme notes Parish says:

"Season tickets are soon to be made available for renewal, and I hope you agree when you receive the full information that the offerings for next season soon [sic]".

I'm guessing he is trying to say that he hopes we agree the price increases are reasonable.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:52 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambridge Eagle View Post
In today's programme notes Parish says:

"Season tickets are soon to be made available for renewal, and I hope you agree when you receive the full information that the offerings for next season soon [sic]".

I'm guessing he is trying to say that he hopes we agree the price increases are reasonable.
Inevitable and fair that things increase i suppose. 2/3% ok 4%+ less justifiable.

I notice recently how they have stopped the kids tickets being used by adults midweek. That is a bit disappointing.
Old 27-02-2019, 04:27 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Firstly, season tickets are excellent value and I will definitely be renewing mine.

That said, imagine the hilarity if we didn't have to pay until after the season ended and the cost was based on how many goals we'd scored at Selhurst.

As it stands, I'm paying nearly £70 for each home goal we've scored this season. I shudder to think what that amount would be if we discounted artificial situations like penalties, own goals and misplaced crosses.

Cheers Rataboys,

Carlos
Old 02-03-2019, 09:20 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Do we have any clue when the renewal brochure is out?
Old 03-03-2019, 06:23 PM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Inevitable and fair that things increase i suppose. 2/3% ok 4%+ less justifiable.

I notice recently how they have stopped the kids tickets being used by adults midweek. That is a bit disappointing.
No they haven't-The club merely stated that childrens and students tickets needed to be upgraded to an adults ticket before being used by an adult.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:29 PM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had an email last week offering me the same deal as the soon to be displaced supporters in block E if I offer my seat in block C and one of them takes it up next season.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:42 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
No they haven't-The club merely stated that childrens and students tickets needed to be upgraded to an adults ticket before being used by an adult.
Yes they have. Previously, it was possible for an adult to use a kid's ticket without upgrading for a midweek match. I asked the question on the CPFC2010 forum and had a response, probably from Steve Browett, that it was ok to do so. Thiss option has now been removed.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
Yes they have. Previously, it was possible for an adult to use a kid's ticket without upgrading for a midweek match. I asked the question on the CPFC2010 forum and had a response, probably from Steve Browett, that it was ok to do so. Thiss option has now been removed.
Ok I bow to your superior knowledge however it is not on any of the ticket terms & conditions that I could find.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:38 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Ok I bow to your superior knowledge however it is not on any of the ticket terms & conditions that I could find.
Try here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 03-03-2019, 09:55 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Try here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
I think itís a shame. I actually took my kids to the United game but regretted it, they were a shocker the next morning. I wonít upgrade so empty seats it will be.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:33 PM

All the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAll the 9's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
SEASON TICKETS 2019/20

Anyone any idea when they will be going on sale ?
Old 04-03-2019, 01:57 PM
Block E Still, Main Stand

peterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When Steve Parish decides how much he wants to charge!
Old 04-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
What impact will the Block E move have on the timing of season ticket renewals?
Old 04-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
If only there was a tickets forum .........
Old 04-03-2019, 02:05 PM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
not been a season ticket holder before and unlikely to be for another couple of years while the kids get old enough to come but do we typically sell out the ST quota these days?
Palace finish 11th
Brighton finish 18th
Old 04-03-2019, 02:08 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
price should go down in the Arthur, seeing as we're risking our wellbeing in there every week - it's bloody terrible.
Old 04-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
not been a season ticket holder before and unlikely to be for another couple of years while the kids get old enough to come but do we typically sell out the ST quota these days?
Yeah, there is a waiting list in operation at the moment
Old 04-03-2019, 02:26 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
What impact will the Block E move have on the timing of season ticket renewals?
Was talking to someone who's mate is effected after burnley win on sat and he was saying palace being safe from relegation early will be bad for them they were hopeing that deadline would be before premier league status was assured that way ticket tout seats , prem fans might have not renewed by then .