Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 11-05-2019, 05:33 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
This has all gone slightly sticks and stones...
With Weltkalsse starting it by his usual being rude to others and then doubling down on the abuse. The boy has form on this. He's currently arguing with three people. He must be in heaven.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:57 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Ah mr Angry is back

calling others gammon to hide his own gammon tendencies - check
claims i stalk when he can't resist responding to my posts - check
child like threats of wanting to meet up in person - check
casting aspersions against a family member - check.

Hand you head in shame (if you can get it out of your own arse) of why not go and be mean to your local travellers community.
Ive never offered to meet you , you absolute dick , i really wouldnt waste my time or get any satisfaction in giving you a slap . I was referring to your chicken shit bravery when someone else did . As for Mr angry , it's not me who gets in such a lather and negs people or visits their message board to leave snide cowardly comments. The gammon is all yours , dont choke on it napoleon .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 11-05-2019, 05:57 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I said 'intended' victim. I never said you succeeded in making Strolling Bones your victim. Nuance not exactly a strong point with you, is it?

Of course, by referencing your love of neg-repping people, I have inhibited your ability to do so. Sorry to spoil that for you.

Guess all you're left with is the limp question as to if I have anything 'interesting' to post on this thread. I'm busy mainly posting on others, thanks. Some of those threads even deal with Palace. Unlike you, I'm here mainly to do with my club, not to scorn, neg-rep and name-call others.

On the subject of your name calling; 'Holyshithead?' What must your mental age be to think that one up or believe it would hurt a grown up? Must try harder if you want to let your bile out on people in a way that stings.
Please take you boring drivel to PM if you must. It's tedious enough for me to read so it must be worst for most others . You used the word victim. You are certainly a victim of your own self importance.

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-05-2019, 05:59 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
With Weltkalsse starting it by his usual being rude to others and then doubling down on the abuse. The boy has form on this. He's currently arguing with three people. He must be in heaven.
negged basically for being an obsessive twat.

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-05-2019, 06:01 PM

TennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 11-05-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Ive never offered to meet you , you absolute dick , i really wouldnt waste my time or get any satisfaction in giving you a slap . I was referring to your chicken shit bravery when someone else did . As for Mr angry , it's not me who gets in such a lather and negs people or visits their message board to leave snide cowardly comments. The gammon is all yours , dont choke on it napoleon .
you make the same childlike comments as if on repeat. you have stated several times that i wouldn't say what i post to your face. most can understand what you infer. You think you are a tough lad but just come across as Mr impotently angry. it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 11-05-2019 at 06:06 PM.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Wrong as usual your partner in mutual masturbation strolling boner actually was the first poster to make it personal.

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-05-2019, 06:08 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
negged basically for being an obsessive twat.
Pmsl ..Irony after irony . You are describing yourself again you narcissistic bellend .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 11-05-2019, 06:10 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
so yes you've blazed away again giving your point of view and boasting about how wise it is.

But you can't be bothered to provide any evidence, unless you count calling me names.

So that is what you mean by reasoned debate.

Personally I don't see much link between what you call "political correctness" (although you don't give any examples of it) and the economics of the post war consensus, which Corbyn wants to return to (at least partly). Yeah, I'm a tribal Labour voter but I am instinctively pro wealth distribution rather than believing that the centrist market driven economics we have seen since Thatcher/Reagan can create any sort of just society with opportunities for all.

But basically you are changing the subject anyway. You came onto a thread about political correctness and had a rant about it - basically pinning the blame on "Leftists" - now you are trying to say that I missed the point and you were really having a go about something else, and anyway it's my fault.

You don't have to read the Mail to sound like it, as you have proved.
Don't need to provide you any evidence, especially when you won't provide any countering. I'll stick with my opinion, if you are sure the PC Gods won't mind?

Never called you any names. The fact you made that up kind of feeds into what I wrote earlier about how mischaracterisation is a key weapon of PC warriors.

Have no problem with your economic political opinions posted in your larger paragraph. Thanks for expressing a view rather than simply attacking me personally or misrepresenting me. Unlike you, I welcome your viewpoint as a fellow human being and feel no need to tell you that you are wrong. It's just an opinion, not a fact after all and I'm not wedded to any political ideology.

I never pinned any 'blame' for anything on Leftists. Can you please start telling what I actually did wrong rather than what you like to believe I did wrong? What I have consistantly stated was that, in a world where nuance is gone from racial debate due to PC Culture, Danny Baker must have known he would be crucified for what he did, regardless or motive fair, foul or neutral. For that reason, I believe he was determined to do something he knew was offensive and unnecessary and therefore did it because he was a racist. Look at my previous posts. There in black and white. I suspect you and I agree Baker was spitting in the eye of PC culture and couldn't resist a spot of racial shit-stirring. So how you conclude I am 'blaming' anything on Leftists in this context is beyond me. Why don't you just say you dislike my disapproval for PC Culture? Stop putting words in my mouth because any interested, neutral observer can go back over my posts and see who is being truthful and accurate.

Lastly, very weak climbdown by you to say I at least 'sound' like I read the Daily Mail. You don't know me and I can't even refute you because I don't read the Daily Mail! But I have zero Right wing affiliation. I get my info from a wide range of Left and Right wing internet sources, everything from The Young Turks and Jimmy Dore through to Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson since, as all political discourse is now so tribal and polarized, I need both extremes of propaganda, that pass for political discussion these days to, have anything approaching a balanced overview.

And I don't think having an issue with the lies, double standards and prejudices inherent in the most extreme adherents of PC culture require me to be Right Wing anyway. Plenty of Labour voters have turned away because they agree with the economic policies but not neccessarily all the social justice ones coming in lately. Not all of us need live in a cuddly, echo chamber monoculture to feel good about themselves. I'm more than happy to recognize that no viewpoint is universally right about everything. It's probably why I resist the PC idea that morality and 'truth' is to be measured on the racial, sexual or gender identity of the person saying it. I'm afraid I'm one of those who judge people on who they are rather than what they are. It's why I have no problem calling David Lammy a racist and know I do so only because his actions indicate it. Just like Danny Baker.

I suggest you calm down a little. I can accept you think my evaluation of PC culture is wrong but I'd appreciate it if you left room for my viewpoint without making things up and constantly misrepresenting my intentions. An argument won by deception is no proof of being right.

Now I'm off to watch the rest of the tennis.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:13 PM
N14 and not so proud...

Quote:
Please take you boring drivel to PM if you must. It's tedious enough for me to read so it must be worst for most others . You used the word victim. You are certainly a victim of your own self importance.
Thanks. I feel educated. Besides, I'll deal with you myself.

No problem.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:16 PM
N14 and not so proud...

Quote:
Wrong as usual your partner in mutual masturbation strolling boner actually was the first poster to make it personal.
You are arguing with four different people on this thread alone, mainly because of how you deport yourself and I suppose everyone else is at fault? Any fool can go through your posting history and see how you talk to others on a regular basis.

I invite anyone interested to do so. It's time the truth was out.

Now, like I just said to another, much more civil poster than you, I'm off to watch the tennis.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I feel silly season is nearly upon us......No football just this.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:22 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
**** you Les. Mitcham Common. 12 noon tomorrow. Bet you dont make it you pussy.
Do they still do Dogging over Mitcham Common ?
Old 11-05-2019, 06:45 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Brexit has a lot to answer for
Old 11-05-2019, 06:50 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Old 11-05-2019, 07:15 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Do they still do Dogging over Mitcham Common ?
You old charmer
Old 11-05-2019, 07:26 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
This has all gone slightly sticks and stones...
Entertaining reading sometimes Les and in all honesty, not a big surprise eh?
Old 11-05-2019, 07:49 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeKing View Post
What a steam train crash of a thread.
EFA.

Brexit has shown us what a collective shower of shit our politicians are.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:30 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
you know by association? do you really want people to think CPFC is run by a brexit supporting twit who thinks that Farage speaks the truth. I certainly don't.
Go support another club then. I am sure plenty Palace fans support Leave, the Conservative party, voted once for UKIP and will vote for The Brexit party. Some may even vote for Corbin's anti Jewish party

Get over it we are supposed to live in a democracy. Chances are out American investors voted for Trump, shall we refuse their money as well

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 11-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
support Leave, the Conservative party, voted once for UKIP and will vote for The Brexit party.

I wonder what the average blood pressure is amongst this lot.