Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-02-2019, 11:38 AM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Personally, I think he is a very talented footballer but a bit lazy and somewhat cowardly. He turns his back before an opposition player has even thought of shooting. Compare that with Sakho throwing himself in front of a goal bound (?) shot on Saturday.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:39 AM

French Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
It is hard to justify 60/80k a week and 10m transfer fee for a left back who can't defend for shit. His best position at the moment would be left wing, if he could in fact score. He is the wink link in the defence.
You make out like he's some third rate league 1 defender rather than an international who's played over 150 premiership matches. And in some papers he was MOM on saturday so I don't think your opinion is shared by many.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:57 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
You make out like he's some third rate league 1 defender rather than an international who's played over 150 premiership matches. And in some papers he was MOM on saturday so I don't think your opinion is shared by many.
He really was brilliant 2nd half on Saturday. So I am also finding some of the criticism a bit strange. Just watching the MOTD highlights and you can see how good and involved he was in our attacking play.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:08 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
He really was brilliant 2nd half on Saturday. So I am also finding some of the criticism a bit strange. Just watching the MOTD highlights and you can see how good and involved he was in our attacking play.

I think that is the problem. He is good in the attacking sense. However, just lately, he has been off of his best form as a defender.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 11-02-2019, 12:31 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy View Post
[/B]

I think that is the problem. He is good in the attacking sense. However, just lately, he has been off of his best form as a defender.
Yep. I think that is probably fair but his overall contribution has still been decent. Despite some lapses he has been an ever present part of a defence that has kept a lot of clean sheets this season and has still offered a lot going forwards.

Yet some on here are making out he has been poor. He hasn't.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:39 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It all seemed a little awkward on GOS for me. He gave very bland answers, didn't show much personality and you could feel Kamara and Sheppard trying to tease more out of him again and again. I think Sky expected a little more after splashgate
Old 11-02-2019, 12:49 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
It all seemed a little awkward on GOS for me. He gave very bland answers, didn't show much personality and you could feel Kamara and Sheppard trying to tease more out of him again and again. I think Sky expected a little more after splashgate
I switched off after their initial chat with him. Players on there are often like that. Holloway the week before was excellent.
Old 12-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I thought PvA came across pretty poorly and when someone sits on the fence so much you know they have no loyalty.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:01 AM

Ron Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think he is just an easy going genuinely nice chap who didn't want to get involved in controversy...........he was as nice as he could be about Moyes for example and just about everything else.

Not great telly and that's Sky or his agent's fault for getting hin the gig.

I always thought he was an odd choice as a BFS player as he can't really defend. Last year that triangle of him, WF and RLC was magic and if he is played and can impact games like his last 2 appearances maybe Meyer can help in that direction.

I could be imagining it but as our main defensive midfielder Luca to me seems to work more on the right (could just be down to where I sit?) so PVA doesn't get as much cover?
Old 13-02-2019, 08:25 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
He wasn't really going to go on there and say "I can't believe that sweaty irn bru drinking twat didn't square the ball to me yesterday and as you for you Ward Prowse, I've not forgotten what you did to our Wilfy, you're getting sliced next time you're in South London. Don't start me on Moyes, I'm glad one of my mates left your daughter looking like a plasterers radio"

Not that any of the above is true or what he thinks, although admittedly it would make more interesting viewing