Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-02-2019, 07:06 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
Canít sell out another 800 tickets in the 5th round FA Cup. Best fans in the world lol
Idiot. At least get your facts right before posting.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:19 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Canít sell out another 800 tickets in the 5th round FA Cup. Best fans in the world lol
The club asked for them early but Doncaster held back until they could ascertain whether they would be able to sell them to home fans. They were, so they were never given to Palace. Hence why Palace never put tickets on general sale or allowed season ticket holders to buy more than one extra tickets. Must try harder.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fvck off you helmet
Old 13-02-2019, 11:30 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
You'll be streaming it anyway
Old 13-02-2019, 01:33 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'd like to add to the barrage of people calling you out as a bit of a dick.
Old 13-02-2019, 04:54 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
I'd like to add to the barrage of people calling you out as a bit of a dick.
Just a bit?
Old 13-02-2019, 05:06 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
newbies
Old 14-02-2019, 11:29 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm getting a bit worried now. Haven't received my tickets and just checked online and there is no sign of me even ordering them but I know 100% that I did
Old 15-02-2019, 01:38 PM

Suffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post
I'm getting a bit worried now. Haven't received my tickets and just checked online and there is no sign of me even ordering them but I know 100% that I did
Give the box office a call and get them to put you on the duplicates list. That's what I did anyway.