Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 12-02-2019, 12:45 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Or it was 3 differing personalities trying to get THEIR song on the album all at the same time.
That’s very true. It was the beginning of the end as each writer was using the others more as a backing band then as part of a group. Ringo actually walked during these sessions feeling that the other three didn’t need him around anymore. On talking it through with each of the other three he’d say, ‘I feel you three are really close and I’m not part of it’, at which point each of them all replied the same thing, ‘I thought it was you three?!’

In the end Ringo was reassured and returned to the studio where George had decked out his drums with flowers and the message, ‘you’re the best rock and roll drummer in the world!’

The big dark cloud over those sessions was the omnipresent Yoko.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 12-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I know,so your previous comments regarding the White Album are erroneous.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:53 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
That’s very true. It was the beginning of the end as each writer was using the others more as a backing band then as part of a group. Ringo actually walked during these sessions feeling that the other three didn’t need him around anymore. On talking it through with each of the other three he’d say, ‘I feel you three are really close and I’m not part of it’, at which point each of them all replied the same thing, ‘I thought it was you three?!’

In the end Ringo was reassured and returned to the studio where George had decked out his drums with flowers and the message, ‘you’re the best rock and roll drummer in the world!’

The big dark cloud over those sessions was the omnipresent Yoko.
Old 12-02-2019, 04:53 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know,so your previous comments regarding the White Album are erroneous.
Not really. They were still brilliant even when they weren’t getting on.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 17-02-2019, 05:21 AM

Quote:

You see, it'snot that I hate the beatles, I just think they're overrated..which beatleheads have problems with.....

Here you go Maidstoned...this quote should get your ‘over-rated’ juices hitting boiling point.

“More than any ideology, more than any religion, more than Vietnam or any war or nuclear bomb, the single most important reason for the diffusion of the Cold War was… The Beatles.”

Mikhail Gorbachev

To view the link you have to Register or Login

- John Peel
Old 17-02-2019, 06:15 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I cannot believe I'm seeing Paul McCartney is doing a tour of the Americas over the next 3 or 4 months!

I would have thought after his performance at the 2012 London Olympics opening ceremony he would never sing in public again...

Oh well, I'm sure he will sell out every concert and people will enjoy it, which is their prerogative.
Old 17-02-2019, 07:35 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Here you go Maidstoned...this quote should get your ‘over-rated’ juices hitting boiling point.

“More than any ideology, more than any religion, more than Vietnam or any war or nuclear bomb, the single most important reason for the diffusion of the Cold War was… The Beatles.”

Mikhail Gorbachev

To view the link you have to Register or Login
So now you think the beatles ended the cold war?

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 17-02-2019, 07:49 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You see, it'snot that I hate the beatles, I just think they're overrated..which beatleheads have problems with.....I hate Mc*****ey though, he can do one.
You do seem a tad obsessive about them being overrated though, to be fair. You’ve been banging on about it on here for a couple of decades now.