Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 29-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think they've got to start looking at O,Brien, a horse beaten out of sight,pisses all over the same horses 4 weeks later, something don't add up.
Old 29-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles073 View Post
Think they've got to start looking at O,Brien, a horse beaten out of sight,pisses all over the same horses 4 weeks later, something don't add up.
I don’t blame him.

Front runner. 2nd pace setter. 3 out the back just in case the pace collapses.

At the end of the day, they can sell Sovereign as a Classic winner at Stud now.

ADD wins the Leger. Broome is average, Madhmoon wouldn’t have been far off winning the Eclipse next week if they’d gone there instead.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:44 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
That’s the way to ride a grade 1
Old 08-07-2019, 02:28 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Whatever happened to Olly Murphys Hunters Call? I recall him being difficult to train prior to his Ascot win a few years back. Nothing since.

Starting to put together some notes for the 19/20 jumps season. Palmers Hill, Danny Kirwan and Danny Whizzbang all feature heavily.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:46 AM

ANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Whatever happened to Olly Murphys Hunters Call? I recall him being difficult to train prior to his Ascot win a few years back. Nothing since.

Starting to put together some notes for the 19/20 jumps season. Palmers Hill, Danny Kirwan and Danny Whizzbang all feature heavily.
What festival races do you think they might be aimed for AJ?
Old 09-07-2019, 07:12 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Tough to say, though if I had to say now resuming they are all going chasing and considering Palmers Hill was bought for £££ and the other tow are with Nicholls, it probably is a far assumption.

Palmers Hill - I would be tempted to say JLT

Danny Kirwan - Possibly RSA

Danny Whizzbang - Also probably wants 3m so RSA would be likely Cheltenham target though if over hurdles Stayers could be an option.

Hoping to get down to a Nicholls open day so will try and find out and update then, usually by this stage any silly ante-post prices i.e. 50/1+ have gone
Old 09-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I’ll put my list up of doubles so far at some point.

Of Nicholls, I’d be wanting to involve McFabulous. Not sure on the race, has the gears for the Supreme and may want to avoid Envoi Allen.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:51 PM

Bored of flat racing 99% of the time so looking to the jumps already.

Started to compile some antepost Cheltenham bets/ideas whilst 2019 is still relatively fresh in the memory.

JLT - Klassical Dream seems obvious but Palmers Hill one id be interested at 50s currently

Stayers - notoriously not a strong division, Presenting Percy at 20/1 could be of interest, was 1/4 of that at times last season and they may abandon the Gold Cup route now.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:37 PM

semper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnsemper fidelis lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Any tips for racing at Ascot tomorrow?
Old 13-07-2019, 03:19 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Friend of mine has just rung me to say hes had a tip from a supposedly reliable source for Oh Purple Reign in 5 o clock at York. Its 5/6 at the moment. So called reliable source has apparently lumped on it but I dont know how much, my friend has put £50 on it. Any of the racings experts on here have any views on this race?
Old Today, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Friend of mine has just rung me to say hes had a tip from a supposedly reliable source for Oh Purple Reign in 5 o clock at York. Its 5/6 at the moment. So called reliable source has apparently lumped on it but I dont know how much, my friend has put £50 on it. Any of the racings experts on here have any views on this race?
Hope you got on!
Old Today, 10:16 AM

Probably not the best at picking these horses, but Heart Of A Lion won a Class 5 bumper for JP and Alan King last night at Southwell very well in a messy race. Will be one ill be adding to the tracker.
Old Today, 08:48 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
I’ll put my list up of doubles so far at some point.

Of Nicholls, I’d be wanting to involve McFabulous. Not sure on the race, has the gears for the Supreme and may want to avoid Envoi Allen.

Very basic, very early. Bit of fun though, mainly using free bets and extra shrapnel from winnings.