Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-10-2005, 10:53 AM
Mamba

gags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
John Peel Day

My hero, John Peel, has his own day. It's today.

There is loads on, check out :

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-10-2005, 10:58 AM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is this going to be an annual thing?

Seems a bit extreme for a bloke who just played a few records - I am sure he was very good at it
Old 13-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
Seems a bit extreme for a bloke who just played a few records - I am sure he was very good at it
A radio station that just plays a few records has a day to celebrate someone who - over a long period of time - was the best they had at playing a few records. Doesn't seem extreme to me.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 13-10-2005, 11:02 AM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
Well it is being marked in the most suitable fashion - lots of live music.
Old 13-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Mamba

gags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Never met him but listen to his show loads and by all accounts he affected a lot of people. One through promoting their music and two through being a really nice chap, which considering he was probably surrounded by loads of media muppets is no mean feat.
Old 13-10-2005, 11:08 AM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe I have mis-understood, I thought it would be like a whole day dedicated to him round the country, if the radio station is doing a day to him that seems appropriate.......

soz

oj
Old 13-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Tho' Andy Kershaw did say he thought JP himself may not approve! The old curmudgeon!!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:18 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gags
by all accounts he affected a lot of people.
Aye, sounds like it alright.

NONCE!

Bumped this thread as some mudslinging at John Peel is getting lost amongst the mudslinging at Jimmy Savile.

I expect this thread to plummet though as he seems to be a bit of a favourite on here.

Happy Friday everyone.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic
Aye, sounds like it alright.

NONCE!

Bumped this thread as some mudslinging at John Peel is getting lost amongst the mudslinging at Jimmy Savile.

I expect this thread to plummet though as he seems to be a bit of a favourite on here.

Happy Friday everyone.
It's less that he's a favourite, and more that I don't really know much about him. Some old ****** who thought he was Gods gift to discovering music that I didn't care about.

So if there is nonce mudslinging to be done, I'm in. Where's he buried?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:25 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Hell, dear Heb. In Hell.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:27 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
It's less that he's a favourite, and more that I don't really know much about him. Some old ****** who thought he was Gods gift to discovering music that I didn't care about.

So if there is nonce mudslinging to be done, I'm in. Where's he buried?
His enablers have kindly pointed out that he is technically a Hebophile too, rather than your common or garden nonce
Old 12-10-2012, 09:28 AM

I think 'nonce' is still allowed. It's 'paedo' that they get precious about.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
precious paedos
Old 12-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino
a Hebophile too
I had no idea. I'm flattered.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I might order you some caps and t-shirts to help your crusade.

“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 12-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Do we celebrate this day by getting a 15 yr old knocked up?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:34 AM

Old 12-10-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscillateWildly
I might order you some caps and t-shirts to help your crusade.
What about a hoody?

Old 12-10-2012, 09:46 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
can you really enable someone who is dead?

SaulAlinsky
Old 12-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...