Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 13-03-2019, 07:44 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
More so than commenting on others posts without already having posted yourself? Some here only post in this way.
I think not ..... he will be along shortly.
Unrequited love must hurt.
Old 14-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Yes, and no. Don't forget he specifically singled out child abuse, and I would argue that the only time you might even think about abandoning such an investigation is when the victim in question is dead. After all a victim of child abuse remains a victim all of his or her life ; that we have surely learned.

And even then, if that leaves an abuser at large, would you really want to say "That's OK ; enough time has passed"?
I just meant it's not necessarily an unreasonable discussion, but I know which side of the debate I would be on; ie the same as you.

Obviously, I entirely agree with the rest of your post. He is an odious man.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 17-03-2019, 11:38 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Well who woud have guessed that there are attempted cover ups and corruption in government. The child sex abuse is something government always seems to want to sweep under the carpet as it goes tooo high up the fokd chain. Heard about an investigation thst was sbrlved because if this in the 80s. It came toight again several years ago at time of Jim Saville expose. When it was discovered thst 140 boxes from that investigation had gone "missing". Now the endless stories of dubioud govetnment contracts....this is ongoing. There are contracts Govt has that beggar belief that anyone agreed them.
Edit. 114 files not 140 boxes.

Last edited by Lombardo's hair; 17-03-2019 at 12:42 PM.